Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
It's like PRCD has the last name Biden or something. :roflmao:
I support everyone's individual right to attack Russia. The offer I made on the other thread still stands. If you want to attack "Mother Russia," I will help you get a weapon and pay for transport over/to the Donbas to join a CIA-sponsored militia.

Alternatively, you can go down to the recruiter and enlist in a combat arms MOS like infantry. You could be in "the sh1t" in 12 months living out your wildest Blinken fantasies given the way things are heading.

None of this means I am at all contradicting my opposition to our (collective) war with Russia. Anyone remember Afghanistan?
@VonMeister It's interesting that all of the murder/revenge fantasies of those from the bottom of the social ladder and gene pool have to be carried out by guys like us who've served and retain the martial prowess and courage to fight. IOW, those with sick war fantasies never intend to make them a reality themselves.

Last edited:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I support everyone's individual right to attack Russia. The offer I made on the other thread still stands. If you want to attack "Mother Russia," I will help you get a weapon and pay for transport over/to the Donbas to join a CIA-sponsored militia.

Alternatively, you can go down to the recruiter and enlist in a combat arms MOS like infantry. You could be in "the sh1t" in 12 months living out your wildest Blinken fantasies given the way things are heading.

None of this means I am at all contradicting my opposition to our (collective) war with Russia. Anyone remember Afghanistan?
Nobody is talking about sending US troops, you love Russia so much, I am sure they accept expat Volunteers.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Nobody is talking about sending US troops,
Note that I have you on ignore and never read your posts except in rare, accidental cases and this is why:
1643044691086.png
In fact, the entire press and Swamp are talking about sending US troops to the Ukraine. When do you leave? Do you need help finding a weapon? This could be a big opportunity for you to do something with your life.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Sorry folks I fell for a stupid off topic question. My bad. This is a political forum not gotcha game Are you actually capable of discussing politics? War with Russia is 100 times more dangerous than COVID.
this dipshit wants to lecture people about "discussing politics" when all he does is spout lies and other idiocy from his dumb mouth hole

makes total sense

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
That's the same argument GW Bush and the Swamp made about Saddam. It was false then and is false now.

Sounds like you're offering a, "...but we have no choice" argument. When do you enlist? Surely you think this is a cause YOU should fight for rather than some 18 year old who will have to live with the TBIs, loss of limb(s), and horrors of war? Remember our recent national anabasis from Afghanistan that resulted in the deaths of several young men and women?
I don’t think 60 year olds can enlist

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I guess Biden shutting down pipelines and new oil leases by executive order was probably a bad idea and counter to our national interest.

Wow, nobody saw that coming.

I wonder how a bunch of exploding nukes will affect climate change…,
Shutting down Canadian lines from Canada to the gulf for oil going overseas is bad for the US and is causing Putin to invade Ukraine how?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Seems like Europe and the rest of NATO are taking this pretty seriously.

But yes, chalk it up to the machinations of the Democratic Party, a party that can't muster the votes to effect a domestic policy agenda, and can barely generate enough energy to beat a candidate as weak as Chump.
Good, let them deal with it

It's time for a real insurrection if this government gets us into a war with Russia, or China, or anyone else for that matter

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf