Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Watch the video that actually matters. I don't care about the dirt on politicians part. Look at your "good guy"
and here's your good guy. they are finding boxes of teeth in these torture rooms. i'll take Zelensky any day of the week.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
That is just the latest, the whole war the Russians have been acting like animals.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
and here's your good guy. they are finding boxes of teeth in these torture rooms. i'll take Zelensky any day of the week.

What makes you think 1) I think Russia is the good guy 2) that the Ukranians aren't doing equal horrors and 3) that the US hasn't done this in the past?

It's insane how you guys lap up the propaganda

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
What makes you think 1) I think Russia is the good guy 2) that the Ukranians aren't doing equal horrors and 3) that the US hasn't done this in the past?

Put up or shut up.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY

Hey we brought water boarding back into vogue during the slaughter, im sorry, counter insurgency of about 100,000 Filipinos 125 years ago, that has to count for something

I think now that special forces teams have been turned loose, Putin will have no choice but to abandon his ill advised and cruel hearted adventure before some close ally of his will just put a bullet in his brain when he’s not looking

as the Russian gangsters/bad guys always say in the spy thrillers “no man, no problem”

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Hey we brought water boarding back into vogue during the slaughter, im sorry, counter insurgency of about 100,000 Filipinos 125 years ago, that has to count for something

I think now that special forces teams have been turned loose, Putin will have no choice but to abandon his ill advised and cruel hearted adventure
What makes you think he will abandon this?
before some close ally of his will just put a bullet in his brain when he’s not looking
Who would replace him and what would that process look like?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Maybe some hottie female centrist who first gained fame as a news anchor…, or perhaps a beloved and respected chess grand master who is also an accomplished statesman….anyone with at least the courtesy to pretend like he/she has a moral compass? A ham sandwich with a 280 foot motor yacht?

but no you’re right, it may take quite a bit more pain and who know wtf will eventually end this weird slug fest and simultaneous media/propaganda/PR duel going on, klling thousands and affecting many millions in many ways.

just bringing the stock bro, why you gotta harsh my mellow? :drowning: :roflmao: :shaka:

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Maybe some hottie female centrist who first gained fame as a news anchor…, or perhaps a beloved and respected chess grand master who is also an accomplished statesman….anyone with at least the courtesy to pretend like he/she has a moral compass? A ham sandwich with a 280 foot motor yacht?

but no you’re right, it may take quite a bit more pain and who know wtf will eventually end this weird slug fest and simultaneous media/propaganda/PR duel going on, klling thousands and affecting many millions in many ways.

just bringing the stock bro, why you gotta harsh my mellow? :drowning: :roflmao: :shaka:
I wasn't trying to harsh you bro I just want to know what the process is here. Putin seems like he's getting 200k more guys and now we're talking tactical nukes and a new Cuban missile crisis. I was roundly derided for warning about this six months ago, now Biden is saying the same things I said.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
So, no hottie centrist with a big brain, a heart of gold, and the consensus building skills of the Dalai Lama? And just enough of the Russian Bear to keep her male underlings in check?

I will NOT be attending this coup, no sir

tenover

Kelly Slater status
Jan 17, 2003
Point Loma, CA
It's beyond our control(obviously). It is what it will be. I've always thought that mankind will destroy earth, just didn't expect it to happen during my lifetime.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
man were still here? Russia is "one of the biggest militaries in the world" and they have to threaten Ukraine with nukes. something doesnt add up. :shrug:
Is Ukraine fighting purely on their own or do they have help from NATO such as weapons, training, maintenance, special operations forces, satellite intelligence, COMINT, SIGINT, etc?
question - how lon would it take the US to invade Ukraine? a day?
With or without foreign countries helping the Ukraine?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
So let's focus in on where we disagree and avoid colliding frames.

You think Putin can be negotiated as a good faith operator and I do not.

Putin could end the conflict tonight if he wanted.

I don't get how the people are vilifying the west in this situation.

PS why do right wingers love to play the victim so much?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Do you honestly believe the US, NATO, UN, EU, etc are good faith operators?
What's does that even mean?

who are Ukrainians doing the same to? Their own people? I mean, they’re not marching into Russia killing Russian civilians are they?

Reactions: afoaf