Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
PTSD from two awful wars that decimated the strong male genes of a whole continent can create a whole population that lives in an imagined utopia, and we’re seeing the results of that now
Wow. I don't even know where to begin with such a statement. It's something Brigadier General Jack D. Ripper would say.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
WTF??? Put the crack pipe down, dude.
People asked where 2surf got the screenshot - I googled.

Haven't you noticed, or gotten whiplash from, the reactionary Right's alternating insistence that nobody respects/fears Biden and Biden is a dangerous warmonger??

The BRANDON bits are part of my agree and amplify gambit.

And who are you telling to put down the crack pipe? You think NIXON is the worst President in a country that had W, Hoover, Coolidge, Grant, Johnson, Buchanan, Pierce, Fillmore, etc?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Russia says they aren't going to invade....Ukraine says the Russians aren't going to invade...yet the Biden admin keeps telling us the Russians are going to invade. Seems to me this is more about the headlines than the story.

Reactions: Ifallalot

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
People asked where 2surf got the screenshot - I googled.

Haven't you noticed, or gotten whiplash from, the reactionary Right's alternating insistence that nobody respects/fears Biden and Biden is a dangerous warmonger??

The BRANDON bits are part of my agree and amplify gambit.

And who are you telling to put down the crack pipe? You think NIXON is the worst President in a country that had W, Hoover, Coolidge, Grant, Johnson, Buchanan, Pierce, Fillmore, etc?
Nixon was a "dove" foreign policy wise in comparison to every democrat president since Carter. He would clearly be middle of the road domestic policy wise today.

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
right. you liked the last Prez better, bending over for Putin and taking sides against the US military and the US intel community. i'm thinking rooting against the US is probably not how you started out in life, so what turned you into an apologist for your country's enemies?

Reactions: afoaf

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
right. you liked the last Prez better, bending over for Putin and taking sides against the US military and the US intel community. i'm thinking rooting against the US is probably not how you started out in life, so what turned you into an apologist for your country's enemies?
Use some common sense half-brain, China and the Mexican Cartels are our enemies. All enabled by the current regime, comprende amigo?

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
Use some common sense half-brain, China and the Mexican Cartels are our enemies. All enabled by the current regime, comprende amigo?
No, actually, I don't. Exp!ain to me how the Mexican cartels are a) a bigger threat to national security than Russia and b) enabled by, who - the Biden administration?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Biden enables cartels!

I love it when 2surf gets deep in to the boxed wine and gets going!

how does a guy from san diego come to be so afraid of mexicans?

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand