Are Single White Celebrities Still Able To Adopt Black Kids?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Andy Kaufman was way ahead of his time. I wonder if Charlize Theron and Sandra Bullock were inspired by him?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
There's no way what Charlize is doing shouldn't be classified as child abuse

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I wish I would have been a black kid adopted by a white movie star chick.

My dad used to say to my older sister that she acted like a princess who had been kidnapped and forced to live with the peasants.

He didn't say that to me because I was a little beast. Very peasant like.

I never thought CT was that hot but she was being interviewed for a documentary for Promethius and she looked hot.

Isn't it funny when you change your mind about a girl?

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
I wish I would have been a black kid adopted by a white movie star chick.

My dad used to say to my older sister that she acted like a princess who had been kidnapped and forced to live with the peasants.

He didn't say that to me because I was a little beast. Very peasant like.

I never thought CT was that hot but she was being interviewed for a documentary for Promethius and she looked hot.

Isn't it funny when you change your mind about a girl?
Saw CT in a Bristol Farms in LA. Or I should say I realized I saw her afterwards. At the time I thought she was just a tall Milf with a hot bod and wicked haggard face that I swore I knew from somewhere.

Reactions: Autoprax

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Saw CT in a Bristol Farms in LA. Or I should say I realized I saw her afterwards. At the time I thought she was just a tall Milf with a hot bod and wicked haggard face that I swore I knew from somewhere.
These women get passed-around by bad boys until they're well-past their "sell-by" date and still have the biological urge to have children.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Good make up, lighting, and camera angles can do wonders.

Most really hot girls have plain symmetrical faces that lend themselves to being made up.

I like women who are ok looking; and then they look at you from angle and they take your breathe away with their beauty.