'Are Pharmacies Racist? The Airline Industry -- Is That Racist?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Whines the guy who parrots the lie that voter IDs are racist.
find a quote of me saying that.

I've said that maybe we should have voter ID as long as it’s provided free of charge and without hurdles. It shouldn’t be difficult to vote as it’s a Constitutional right.

Clayster

Miki Dora status
Oct 26, 2005
find a quote of me saying that.

I've said that maybe we should have voter ID as long as it’s provided free of charge and without hurdles. It shouldn’t be difficult to vote as it’s a Constitutional right.
And what are the "hurdles"? You have to go to your local driver's license agency, prove where your residence address is, pay a small fee and wait for half an hour? :roflmao::roflmao:

If you can't navigate "hurdles"" like that, you are dumb or lazy AF, and should not be allowed to vote.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
And what are the "hurdles"? You have to go to your local driver's license agency, prove where your residence address is, pay a small fee and wait for half an hour? :roflmao::roflmao:

If you can't navigate "hurdles"" like that, you are dumb or lazy AF, and should not be allowed to vote.
They shouldn't have to pay a fee to get an ID card that is required to exercise your right to vote. That would be akin to a poll tax. Better to give 'em out for free. Charging for a drivers licence is cool thogh because driving is a privilige granted by the state, not a right.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
They shouldn't have to pay a fee to get an ID card that is required to exercise your right to vote. That would be akin to a poll tax. Better to give 'em out for free. Charging for a drivers licence is cool thogh because driving is a privilige granted by the state, not a right.
Republicans do not want poor people voting and willing to try every dirty trick in the book to stop them. For example cutting voting hours, banning mail in voting, have far too few voting locations in certain areas, etc. They even admitted it.

Reactions: hammies

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Whines the guy who parrots the lie that voter IDs are racist.

The gripe with ID is that it costs money.

Which poor people don't have.

lots of poor people are non-whites.

That is why some people on the left frame it as racist.

But you could frame it as classist if you must.

Do you understand now?

Stacy Abrams (a black person) said she is fine with an ID that doesn't cost money.

Are you okay with that?

I am too.

Problem solved.

Will you ever quit being so stupid?

That is a rhetorical question.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The gripe with ID is that it costs money.

Which poor people don't have.

lots of poor people are non-whites.

That is why some people on the left frame it as racist.

But you could frame it as classist if you must.

Do you understand now?

Stacy Abrams (a black person) said she is fine with an ID that doesn't cost money.

Are you okay with that?

I am too.

Problem solved.

Will you ever quit being so stupid?

That is a rhetorical question.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

We sure did put that baby to bed.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
How many people don't have an ID anyway? Would it be a number that would affect over all vote number in any way, shape or form?

That being said, I'm opposed to voter ID just like I'm opposed to vaccine passports. GFY, and mind your own business.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How many people don't have an ID anyway? Would it be a number that would affect over all vote number in any way, shape or form?

That being said, I'm opposed to voter ID just like I'm opposed to vaccine passports. GFY, and mind your own business.
Also it was the Republicans always screeching against a national ID, Now all they are fort it. if it can stop the "wrong" people from voting.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
The left just can't admit the real reason they oppose voter ID measures......that being that it would impede their ability to cheat.
After all your StopTheSteal crap, I don't think you can complain about any kind of election fraud for at least 5 ensuing generations.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus