Are Hal and Mundus In Wildwood, NJ Today?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Gee, who gets to pay for cleaning up Trumps mess? That's right NJ taxpayers.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Here’s the brutal truth: Trump country is also opioid country. Fully 77 out of 82 counties with very high rates of opioid deaths—defined as 15 people or more per 100,000— voted for Trump in 2016. According to research published in JAMA Network Open, “in the 693 counties with adjusted rates of opioid prescription significantly higher than the mean county rate, the mean (SE) Republican presidential vote was 59.96% (1.73%), vs 38.67% (1.15%) in the 638 counties with significantly lower rates.”
The Daily Beast

Reactions: mundus

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Oh, I see where you got that. Thanks. Guess you learn something every day, dontcha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Here’s the brutal truth: Trump country is also opioid country. Fully 77 out of 82 counties with very high rates of opioid deaths—defined as 15 people or more per 100,000— voted for Trump in 2016. According to research published in JAMA Network Open, “in the 693 counties with adjusted rates of opioid prescription significantly higher than the mean county rate, the mean (SE) Republican presidential vote was 59.96% (1.73%), vs 38.67% (1.15%) in the 638 counties with significantly lower rates.”
The Daily Beast
Facts, who needs them!

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Did you maybe notice that opioid abuse also coincides (in high concentrations) with areas of extreme poverty?

Do you think Trump made them take opioids?

Or do you think it is more likely a result of living in poverty?

And in those poverty ridden areas like Appalachia that Trump carried, do you believe only the Trump voters fell prey to drug addiction? Or maybe it was only the Hillary voters? Or maybe most addicts are apolitical junkies that are more worried about their next dose and really not into voting? Probably most of them are felons who can't vote. Do you think heroin addicts regularly attend political rallies?

Sometimes you are really an idiot. Absolutely mired in your stereotypes and obviously very over impressed with yourself. You seem to have a propensity for ridiculing anyone you believe to be below your socioeconomic class. It's revolting.

Last edited:

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019

Opioid addiction is often described as an “equal opportunity” problem that can afflict people from all races and walks of life but while true enough, this obscures the fact that the opioid crisis has particularly affected some of the poorest regions of the country, such as Appalachia, and that people living in poverty are especially at risk for addiction and its consequences like overdose or spread of HIV. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) considers people on Medicaid and other people with low-income to be at high risk for prescription drug overdose.
Opioid addiction is often described as an “equal opportunity” problem that can afflict people from all races and walks of life

Last edited:

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Pygmys have an easier time walking under ladders than Zulus, which is weird, because both tribes have black skin

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I think the opiates transcend all.

Meth on the other hand can turn the average person into the strongest of Trump supporters. In fact, some of the primary symptoms of chronic meth use (paranoia, irritability, and confusion) are hallmarks of those Trump supporting traits, especially throughout the Fox/Breitbart comment sections. Not to say every Trump supporter is a tweaker but how do you tell the difference?

Reactions: lagunaboy

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
My daughter is sending me photos of a high rise apartment building that is on her way to work. It's on fire. People are jumping to their deaths to avoid being burned alive. We have no problems and this discussion really doesn't matter.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
My daughter is sending me photos of a high rise apartment building that is on her way to work. It's on fire. People are jumping to their deaths to avoid being burned alive. We have no problems and this discussion really doesn't matter.
This is true and that is f*cked. I take it building isn't up to code and doesn't have fire escape?

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
How terrible. People jumping to their deaths in W. LA. How horrible for your daughter to see that.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
One of her friends lived in the building. My daughter looked at leasing there but there were no sprinklers and I believe it had not been earthquake retrofitted. She called me sobbing. I have pictures on my phone of people on the outside of the building contemplating the jump.