Are Bald Coochies Still In?

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
A pu$$y is like a bottle of wine: aroma, flavor, and mouthfeel are very important. Appearance is not as important. Sometimes a rustic example is nice, sometimes a little refinement is called for. Some are better with age, some better in their youth.

Last edited:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Wifey likes the retro vibe. She shaved once and the stubble itch drove her insane, in a bad way.

Reactions: ~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
100% bald = my preference.

Sucks for the ladies as I’m sure it’s a pain To stay on top of but I’d rather have a bit of stubble coming up from bald then I would a hair patch / landing strip with even more hair coming up. Eeeeeeee.

:p

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Appearance is not as important.
I disagree. There's an aesthetic aspect to the appearance and some can pull off looks other's can't.

In some ways it's hilarious to me there has been only one time in my life that I ever got down with a female that did not shave or wax completely. I find myself analyzing what this means...just luck? my generation? something about the women that are attracted to me?

My wife has been waxing for 15+ years and the follicles are now so damaged there is hardly anything left to wax so I guess there's no going back.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I just remembered when I was around 14 we were on a trip to SLO. My mom always like to stay at that stupid Apple Farm place. I went for a skate one evening and on the way back a couple of girls yelled at me from a hotel parking lot (Holiday Inn Express?).

Had been told to be back by dark and it was dusk...but my 14 year old brain had a hunch I'd be better off disregarding my parents' directive.:geek:

Within an hour one of them guided me behind the hotel and I ended up with my head between her legs. There was hair.

Mom was PISSED upon my return. Where were you!!!??? "I got lost." lol.:roflmao:

The only other time I encountered hair was at a party when I was 18 or 19, my hand went down some chick's pants and it was furry and she said something in my ear about never shaving. I never saw it, only felt.

So I guess that's twice.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Creeps me out that so many men want women to look like prepubescent girls. :(
Do you think women just do it for the men?

I had a woman say, men make women wear makeup.

I said, "I think my wife is prettier without make up."

She says, "You just don't want her to look pretty and attract other men."

I laughed and said, "I can't fucking win with you!":giggle: