Apparently we call them Easter eggs because it's Halloween

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There's always been crossdressing thieves. GiulianiAndTrump.jpeg There's a day for everything.
Sure but they typically aren’t hand chosen for cabinet positions as a virtue signal towards a special interest group.

Reiterating:

1. It's literally nothing in the grand scheme of things.
2. It's the right making this a big deal.
Agree with 1.

#2, no. Again- which ilk is making all of these demands on society for acceptance and conformity, and which party is actively giving into it without question? They are handing the Right their material on a platter.

The reason there is so much discussion around trans issues is because it's the only specific issue the GOP has that polls above stepping in dogshit.
Again- who comes up with dumb sh!t like birthing people, says that trans men should compete as women, and expects everyone to adhere to their absurd speech codes? :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
my argument is, as usual, you have no fkng clue what you're talking about

I've been through major medical procedures, I know what they put you through before performing elective surgery. you do not.
Yes I've had surgery too. Thanks for asking!

lol @ "private sector"....there a lot of "public sector" doctors....are they doing this type of surgery?...the type of surgery that you seem to be particularly wound up about?
What makes you think. I am "wound up" :unsure: :roflmao:

are you really not following the thread?...I'm talking about your stupid edit of Skully's post
Last I checked words were not cartoons :unsure:

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Every one of these kids sounds like they were a rainy day from blowing a 12-gauge. I am not against banning irreversible chemical/surgical procedures on minors but if the post-op suicide rate is lower than the pre-op one I'd rather have the option open.

In conclusion:

1. It's literally nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Neither minors nor their parents or "caregivers" have a right to have someone chemically or surgically mutilate them. Period. It should be a harsh felony for anyone involved besides the minor him/herself.

The idea that child mutilation crime is somehow mainstream is sick as evidenced by you.

Leave our kids alone.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Sure but they typically aren’t hand chosen for cabinet positions as a virtue signal towards a special interest group.

Agree with 1.

#2, no. Again- which ilk is making all of these demands on society for acceptance and conformity, and which party is actively giving into it without question? They are handing the Right their material on a platter.

Again- who comes up with dumb sh!t like birthing people, says that trans men should compete as women, and expects everyone to adhere to their absurd speech codes? :unsure:
Who actually cares about any of it and runs stories about it non-stop?

Because it's one of the only issues where they have a specific position that polls above stepping in dogshit.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
my argument is, as usual, you have no fkng clue what you're talking about

I've been through major medical procedures, I know what they put you through before performing elective surgery. you do not.
Which one of you has more Griffin fins? I've got keels and a five fin set. But I think seven might actually not be "cutting it" in the experienced things you have not experienced debate.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Oh now you’re comparing a lifesaving surgery you participated in with a mutilating cosmetic surgery? @Autoprax

I’m sure people supported doctors who performed lobotomies as well
it's elective surgery

there are physical work up, psychological workups....the hospitals want to protect their batting average and avoid litigation.

this information has all been posted here before, but here you retards are repeating things that you have zero fkn clue about

ifallalot "heard" something....lolololololol

this is done in full view of parents and psychologists. it is deliberately made to be an extremely long, drawn-out process to ensure it's the right path for the patient

and then there's the numbers....which in no way shape or form comport with your histrionics on the subject

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Yes I've had surgery too. Thanks for asking!
then why don't you talk about the process you went through for your surgery

because my process took two fkn years, two biopsies, an extensive series of sessions with a clinical psychologist, and a whole lot of counseling from the head of the program about why we should NOT do what we were planning on doing.

What makes you think. I am "wound up" :unsure: :roflmao:
people who truly don't care about things don't also go out of their way to insert them in to conversations and consistently attempt to wildly mischaracterize and malign then

so, since you don't care, I'm sure you'll shut the fk up about it and stop making hysterical and wildly inaccurate claims about how GAS works, then, right?

Last I checked words were not cartoons :unsure:
they were absolutely idiotic and exaggerated claims....a cartoon

are you now ifallalot and unable to discern metaphor when it is employed?

• Haha

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Neither minors nor their parents or "caregivers" have a right to have someone chemically or surgically mutilate them. Period. It should be a harsh felony for anyone involved besides the minor him/herself.

The idea that child mutilation crime is somehow mainstream is sick as evidenced by you.

Leave our kids alone.
sounds like a cause

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
it's elective surgery

there are physical work up, psychological workups....the hospitals want to protect their batting average and avoid litigation.

this information has all been posted here before, but here you retards are repeating things that you have zero fkn clue about

this is done in full view of parents and psychologists. it is deliberately made to be an extremely long, drawn-out process to ensure it's the right path for the patient

and then there's the numbers....which in no way shape or form comport with your histrionics on the subject

Good, because I've decided to have the year of my birth surgically altered.

It's just fluid anyway.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Good, because I've decided to have the year of my birth surgically altered.

It's just fluid anyway.
great argument squidley

super germane to what we've been talking about and certainly a very fruitful contribution to the conversation

we are all grateful that you continue to bless us with your illuminating thoughts

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
it's elective surgery

My statement was backed up with as much facts as you're coming with here

You heard one thing, I heard another

Any parent is complicit in any way in this is as abusive as a parent who chains up or rapes their kid

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
then why don't you talk about the process you went through for your surgery

because my process took two fkn years, two biopsies, an extensive series of sessions with a clinical psychologist, and a whole lot of counseling from the head of the program about why we should NOT do what we were planning on doing.

people who truly don't care about things don't also go out of their way to insert them in to conversations and consistently attempt to wildly mischaracterize and malign then

so, since you don't care, I'm sure you'll shut the fk up about it and stop making hysterical and wildly inaccurate claims about how GAS works, then, right?

they were absolutely idiotic and exaggerated claims....a cartoon

are you now ifallalot and unable to discern metaphor when it is employed?
You saved Eduardo’s life. It wasn’t what I would call elective. Any father that wouldn’t do what you did for his child is a POS.

• Love

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You saved Eduardo’s life. It wasn’t what I would call elective. Any father that wouldn’t do what you did for his child is a POS.
I agree.

But our ghoulish medical establishment doesn't agree

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You experienced one thing, I heard another
fixed.

also conspicuous is the fact that I've posted corroborating material to you directly in the past, but that doesn't factor in to your thinking. it's just what you heard....because that feeds your clear bigotry on the subject

bigotry directly evident when you say stupid sh!t like this:

Any parent is complicit in any way in this is as abusive as a parent who chains up or rapes their kid
no one takes you seriously when you LARP as a clinician

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink