AOC trolling again

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So Charlie said that Marjorie said something dumb and AOC said something witty in response to Charlie.

Wow, burn.

Devastation.

Do we get to see a direct quote from this Marjorie nut?

Is she burning Charlie or majorie?

We should ask Britney or Jessica. They always know who’s in and who’s out.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
So Charlie said that Marjorie said something dumb and AOC said something witty in response to Charlie.

Wow, burn.

Devastation.

Do we get to see a direct quote from this Marjorie nut?

Is she burning Charlie or majorie?

We should ask Britney or Jessica. They always know who’s in and who’s out.

sizzld1

Phil Edwards status
Mar 31, 2009
“As you are speaking as the oracle of science, tell us, what exactly is a Y chromosome?” He continued asking her about what age an “unborn child feels pain,” and which country produced the greatest total reduction in CO2 emissions last year, essentially questioning her knowledge of scientific data as she sought to call out Pence.

That response, as Cruz has probably learned (and not for the first time) was a big mistake. Big. Huge. This morning, AOC responded — and she brought her résumé.

Sen. Cruz, while I understand you judge people’s intelligence by the lowest income they’ve had, I hold awards from MIT Lincoln Lab &others for accomplishments in microbiology.

Secondly, I’m surprised you’re asking about chromosomes given that you don’t even believe in evolution. https://t.co/vOIwJhpl7q
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 28, 2020
She's made Ted Cruz and Gaetz look like the morons they are many times. This is the first example I could find, but there are better ones out there.

Reactions: mundus and hal9000