dude, my neighborhood sings your praises

I'm digging in to that rose friday with my french friends

did you blast off yet?

Reactions: grapedrink

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
Anyone in OC or SD interested? I'll be camping down there this week Tues night-Fri morning.

And please don't bring me any alcohol in thanks. I really am trying to unload. I think I have almost 4 cases (nearly 48 bottles).

Valentine's Day is coming up. You're already gonna receive shitty service (likely) and pay more than it's worth (most definitely). Let me save you money on the wine. You bring the bottle and pay corkage only.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Bro save me a 6er. None dees fucks deserve it. Flakey fucks. Unfortunately I'm on east coast til mid Feb.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Wow. The $100+ O'shaughnessy Howell Mountain Cab Enframed hooked me up with was insane. Drank it during the Super Bowl. Rich. Smooth. Delicious. Thanks again.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My friend moved his shop to oceanside so I took him a bottle of the Rose and the Brute.

He drank on Saturday while he was arranging his warehouse and on his drive home he threw up out the window while he was driving. Then he pulled over and threw up again.

He was like, "Are you not supposed to mix wine?"

I was like, "No. You are not supposed to drink two bottles on your own."

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Quietly legendary erBB power moves. Hey let’s get my random unknown internet friends drunk on super fancy booze just because it’s erBB. Epic. AFOAF getting half the South Bay tipsy on fancy rose, courtesy of enframed
I like to just walk around the strand swinging a bottle of the champagne...like a magnet!

Reactions: Subway and bird.LA