Anyone want some wine?

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Went out to Jamul CA today. New estate Cab Franc and Rousanne. Both superb. 20220102_153215.jpg

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
@enframed Huge thanks for the bottles. Fiance and I enjoyed a nice Pinot Noir last night. :shaka:
Enjoy. I found that best thing to do if you want to learn about wine is take notes. For old world that means for example look up Rioja DOCa when drinking a Rioja and take notes. See what the rules are. Old world wine is rules/place name based.

I thought I only had 12 cases but apparently I had 15 cuz I still have 10 left...

FCFS

Apr 6, 2015
Enjoy. I found that best thing to do if you want to learn about wine is take notes. For old world that means for example look up Rioja DOCa when drinking a Rioja and take notes. See what the rules are. Old world wine is rules/place name based.

I thought I only had 12 cases but apparently I had 15 cuz I still have 10 left...

FCFS
Hey Enframed,

Just saw this thread. Very classy offer! I'm an LA local, but up north till next weekend. Will send you a PM. I'm a big Spanish and French wine fan...

Reactions: santacruzin

scdad

Legend (inyourownmind)
Mar 20, 2003
San Clemente, CA
Enframed, just PM'd you. My kid is in Santa Monica if there's some left. I'd be stoked to take some off your hands, whatever you're willing to share. He's around this evening (after work) and tomorrow off and on.

Reactions: santacruzin