Anyone wanna come on a yoga retreat with us to hacienda iguana, Nicaragua?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Long story short, we are hosting a yoga retreat in a big ass house across the street from panga drops and just down the beach from Colorado. before we cancel the house, we had a lot of my wife’s regulars express all the interest yada yada yada, well, they haven’t REALLY been committing yet, and we put it all together, of course all of those commitments are pretty wobbly, so if we don’t have at least 3 paying guests to share the costs, then I’m just going to cancel, which would be a bummer but oh well. BUT, YOU GUYS ARE MY DAWGS YO. If anyone is interested in joining us, we’re going to have a private chef every day for lunch and dinner, wifey will teach yoga 2x a day and do some little mediation stuff and headstand workshops and sh!t, but it’s not some overwhelming 8 hours of yoga study per day bullshit. Hell Im just gonna surf, play the good co host, maybe do a few yoga classes, and just enjoy a week in nica. It will be the dry seasons and their off season for surf, but in all my off season trips there, I’ve always scored at least 1 if not 2 multi day super fun to even pumping swells. doesn’t take much to make either of those spots fun. Ask anyone who has spent more than a few days there

anyway, hit me up if you’re interested. Maybe the wife comes for the yoga, and you come to surf and do a little yoga, or a lot. Day trips, San Juan Del Sur, go fishing if it’s flat. Or two bros share a room. We just need 3500 per room for the week, and that includes everything but the flight. Rooms can be a king bed for a couple, two twins for two friends sharing a room, and there is even a 4th bedroom that has bunk beds and a twin, so theoretically 3 of y’all could split the $3500( adjusted though for all the food though of course) and share a room that way. I don’t have to go on a whole sales rant about how epic hacienda iguana is, and how great of a yoga teacher my wife is (she is, and I say they totally objectively) because the whole experience speaks for itself. If we don’t have some deposits by the first week of December we are cancelling, and going to Morocco in February instead

dates are Jan 7 to 15
namaste bitches!

oh and the house is pretty luxe, AC in every room, pool, the works. It ain’t some hostel. Each room has a bathroom and shower en suite, and a private entrance out to the courtyard and pool

oh last thing. most of all y’all know I don’t drink, but I’ll keep the fridge stoked with Tonas for the boys and margaritas for the girls, plus a bottle of the Cana 12, for proper enjoyment at sunset. So it ain’t a boozy trip, but there will be ample booze provided nonetheless, because of course, and there will be ample gummies and pens

Last edited: