Anyone have a spare parking space in the South Bay/LAX vicinity?

Geopac

Billy Hamilton status
Jul 28, 2003
Ballast Point
Driving up from SD 3 May for my flight to Indo and thought I'd just throw it out there and ask before I pay $12/day long term parking for 2 weeks.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
While we're asking, can someone send me $10.00 please? No reason, it would just make me happy.

You're going to Indo without inviting us, and you want us to store your car for you? And no boobies for our trouble either! Some nerve!

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Many moons ago I parked at LAX Lot F for $50/month. Might still be the case but you'll have to work for it, it's like a friggin scavenger hunt :cookin: :foreheadslap:

Firebird

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 5, 2010
OC
It's not an unreasonable request. I do this exact thing. My parents live in Manhattan and I park at their house. It's $12 cab ride or even cheaper Uber.
A good hook up, if it still exists is to stay at the Embassy Suites on Imperial Hwy. They used to have free parking and a shuttle to the airport. Not sure if they still offer but they have affordable rates and its a good option to get a room there the night before you leave, if you don't live in the LA area.