Any thoughts on these losers in NSB

trogdor

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 23, 2003
Sure...it's legal, but be a decent human and put it out of it's misery instead of stabbing it's head
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Angry
Reactions: rowjimmytour

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
A little gratuitous but nothing compared to the horror show of desecration when I first tried to gut a fish (11 or so), having absolutely zero clue what I was doing as it was still flopping through the rocks. :roflmao:

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
A real D bag move, they Karens will probably bitch so much that fishing gets banned

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I got chased out of the water by a GW a few weeks ago that was 3ft + thick, too close to tell how long - but a big fcker, few months ago another one hauling a$$ through the lineup near me 8+ ft from dorsal to rear fin … they are seen on the regular around here n I think it’s totally fckd up to do this to sharks.
Explain what the issue is.

The location in the video probably has the thickest shark population of any easily accessible beach on the planet. Anyone who has ever surfed there knows you see them in the water all day, literally every day. They are practically schooling and bites are common.

Blacktips are good eating. I've seen the entire video. The guys didn't torture it, they killed it. For food. And did it in a normal way.

Woman who shot the video knew she could get social media clicks and outrage from people who are ignorant of this.