Any shops that have a large online selection of in-stock ready to purchase boars?

bobwarren

Nep status
Feb 24, 2016
Neptune Beach FL
Trying to YOLO a boar before christmas but it's not looking good. Local shops have half empty racks, shapers backed up and some not even currently taking orders. To make it worse, I actually want some color this time but I've given up on that idea. Any ideas?

Thanks

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
Trying to YOLO a boar before christmas but it's not looking good. Local shops have half empty racks, shapers backed up and some not even currently taking orders. To make it worse, I actually want some color this time but I've given up on that idea. Any ideas?

Thanks
have Dave renner shape u a boar

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach

Thanks
Real Water Sports, Catalyst, and Surf-Station usually have a selection. Catalyst is kind of a haul but Surf Station is nearby.

Last time I was in Sunrise the racks looked same as it ever was - damn near nothing in my size. But looked like they had plenty of boards.

Reactions: bobwarren

bobwarren

Nep status
Feb 24, 2016
Neptune Beach FL
Real Water Sports, Catalyst, and Surf-Station usually have a selection. Catalyst is kind of a haul but Surf Station is nearby.

Last time I was in Sunrise the racks looked same as it ever was - damn near nothing in my size. But looked like they had plenty of boards.
Stopped in last week to Aqua East. Hardly any boards still. Some Clean Oceans, Albums, a couple Quiet Flights and Haydens but almost nothing else. Kid upstairs in the board room looked very uninterested so no way was I gonna inquire about ordering anything through them.

I'll have to check Sunrise. Haven't stopped in there in awhile.

Currently trying to put in order in through a local shaper who I won't name but simply hashing out the dims so I can put the first payment down is becoming a multiple day ordeal with slow communication. I know people are busy but...

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
Stopped in last week to Aqua East. Hardly any boards still. Some Clean Oceans, Albums, a couple Quiet Flights and Haydens but almost nothing else. Kid upstairs in the board room looked very uninterested so no way was I gonna inquire about ordering anything through them.

I'll have to check Sunrise. Haven't stopped in there in awhile.

Currently trying to put in order in through a local shaper who I won't name but simply hashing out the dims so I can put the first payment down is becoming a multiple day ordeal with slow communication. I know people are busy but...

Gordon Lawson

@gordzillasurfboards on ig

HSY

OTF status
Aug 15, 2011

Thanks
s
does Board Source in Carlsbad ship? They seem to stock all of the moonlight glassing boards they used to sell at the Surfy Surfy shop which are all yolo worthy. Or Mollusk if you're looking for that kind of board?

bobwarren

Nep status
Feb 24, 2016
Neptune Beach FL
Actually in the final stages of ordering a board from a local shaper. Probably after Christmas as a finish date but I'm OK with that.

It's kind of fishy up front but with a round tail. Quad/thruster set up.

Also stopped by Sunrise. Lots of Sharpeyes and Pyzels. But nothing that really caught my eye.

Reactions: Havoc