Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Is Qanon the post office hoax?
Yes.

Call Ron Johnson.

The Ukraine can wait.

Trump ain't kidding when he says "Take away your guns, take away your Second Amendment. No religion, no anything. Hurt the Bible. Hurt God. He’s against God. He’s against guns. He’s against energy, our kind of energy.”

:roflmao:

Reactions: hal9000

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
QAnon is a test to see what side you are on.

If you call BS, you give away your hand.
Ret. COL Larry Wilkerson, co-founder of the Transition Integrity Project who's been war gaming the possibilities should Donnie BooBoo refuse to leave office, told Bill Maher the other night that the military folks most likely to take up arms against their fellow Americans, the QAnon followers, occupy the rank of Staff Sergeant on down. My youngest son happens to be a Marine SSG lifer with 9 years to go before he can retire fully vested and he resembles Wilkerson's remark. I first learned of QAnon from an offhand remark he made. I've been debating telling him that it's likely he will not be promoted beyond that rank if he adheres to that philosophy. It'll affect his retirement annuity which I'm pretty sure he values.

Me being the hippie success I am and a probable source of his worldview, I'm not sure how to broach the topic.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Ret. COL Larry Wilkerson, co-founder of the Transition Integrity Project who's been war gaming the possibilities should Donnie BooBoo refuse to leave office, told Bill Maher the other night that the military folks most likely to take up arms against their fellow Americans, the QAnon followers, occupy the rank of Staff Sergeant on down. My youngest son happens to be a Marine SSG lifer with 9 years to go before he can retire fully vested and he resembles Wilkerson's remark. I first learned of QAnon from an offhand remark he made. I've been debating telling him that it's likely he will not be promoted beyond that rank if he adheres to that philosophy. It'll affect his retirement annuity which I'm pretty sure he values.

Me being the hippie success I am and a probable source of his worldview, I'm not sure how to broach the topic.

Yes, go after his wallet to persuade him.

Do these Qanon guys think rebelling with trump would have a good outcome?

What does the new America look like with trump as the Great Leader?

Does California break away as its own country?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
dehumanizing the "enemy" is propaganda 101

who doesn't hate a pedophile?

my glass half-full take is that it's a coordinated ruse and that the perpetrators
will out themselves and pull the rug out from underneath the flock of idiots
who have lapped this nonsense up

not one single prediction has ever come to fruition...

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
the perpetrators will out themselves and pull the rug out from underneath the flock of idiots who have lapped this nonsense up
There is approximately 0 chance whoever is behind Qanon does this. It would be a self death sentence for certain. Look at the crazy in these people's eyes....

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
Yes, go after his wallet to persuade him.

Do these Qanon guys think rebelling with trump would have a good outcome?

What does the new America look like with trump as the Great Leader?

Does California break away as its own country?
Yeah, I think I might also ask him to read up on case studies of significant parricides.

Right, I'd move to Cali and join the struggle.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

I think the question is backward. Is there any question cheeto will walk away willfully?

His MO is very clear on how he handles events to get what he wants. The direction he seems to be taking is becoming more militant and confrontational. He has recently fortified the Whitehouse grounds. If he loses the election and stays w/ armed backing, for whatever reason, that is a coup.

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I think the question is backward. Is there any question cheeto will walk away willfully?

His MO is very clear on how he handles events to get what he wants. The direction he seems to be taking is becoming more militant and confrontational. He has recently fortified the Whitehouse grounds. If he loses the election and stays w/ armed backing, for whatever reason, that is a coup.
Yeah, over and over he goes headlong into half-baked nonsense that falls apart on closer examination. Then, he reverses himself. Let's see if he pulls a Hitler and plays it to the bitter end.

Last edited:

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Yeah, over and over goes headlong into half-baked nonsense that falls apart on closer examination. Then, he reverses himself. Let's see if he pulls a Hitler and plays it to the bitter end.
I don't think he has the balls or brains to play a Hitler. He is batshit crazy and that ain't gonna change for the better.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Ideally Biden will clearly win, like Florida and Arizona and Ohio blue win, but Trump doubts it, and refuses to leave.

Then, we could have President Pelosi, Trump squatting in the White House and tweeting, etc.

Think of the lulz!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Ideally Biden will clearly win, like Florida and Arizona and Ohio blue win, but Trump doubts it, and refuses to leave.

Then, we could have President Pelosi, Trump squatting in the White House and tweeting, etc.

Think of the lulz!
Besiege the White House so he can't get McDonalds.

And then Trump will have his place in the record books for the shortest siege resistance in world history, giving him the honor he deserves.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Why do you instantly assume they all identify as male trucks?
Good point. You don't see anything phallic involved but you sure do see a latch to slip a few fingers into to get that back door fully open.

The trucks leaning forward in anticipation? Sluts.