Any Peeps From Costa Rica Here? Concerned About An Old Buddy...

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
at the risk of being TOO honest, i actually spoke to my shrink about this saga this morning. that was such a short and intense whirlwind, and it left me kind of reeling, and I didn't even know the guy. True, the group hugs of the erBB help tremendously, but it all happened so fast, and there was that brief moment when I thought I had actually found him alive, and then boom, done. I was rattled and sad. still am.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
at the risk of being TOO honest, i actually spoke to my shrink about this saga this morning. that was such a short and intense whirlwind, and it left me kind of reeling, and I didn't even know the guy. True, the group hugs of the erBB help tremendously, but it all happened so fast, and there was that brief moment when I thought I had actually found him alive, and then boom, done. I was rattled and sad. still am.
No shame man. That's heavy. Good luck in doing what you need to do to sort it all out

(As your attorney, I recommend 2 days of 6-8' barrels.)

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Can we get Subway a superman costume already?

This thread is full of so many bittersweet feelz but it’s really a great example of why this place is awesome in spite of all the nonsense and shenanigans.

Will there be snacks

Miki Dora status
Mar 18, 2011
Hotel Coral Essex
You've got a giant heart man. I imagine we've only seen a fraction of it too.

Reactions: Boneroni and Hump

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Meh, imma salesman so I can hustle with the best and the nastiest people in media, and be a hard ass in the work place to get my deals done. I’m as honest as the day is long in business and really all things, but I can still be a velvet hammer with the pen and tongue, sometimes without even realizing it. and I can be and am often am a stubborn know it all. But I love nothing better than paying it forward, as a full on lifestyle choice. it offsets My selfish tendencies. I love good waves, good food, good living, and good adventure. in fact I often love nothing more than full on self indulgence, but if I can hustle to make those things happen, I can make the effort to give back however I can.

Edit: yes I just put in a fresh cart of 85% indica KKU in the pen, and had a few puffs before writing this sappy drivel :roflmao: :foreheadslap:

Last edited:

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Meh, imma salesman so I can hustle with the best and the nastiest people in media, and be a hard ass in the work place to get my deals done. I’m as honest as the day is long in business and really all things, but I can still be a velvet hammer with the pen and tongue, sometimes without even realizing it. and I can be and am often am a stubborn know it all. But I love nothing better than paying it forward, as a full on lifestyle choice. it offsets My selfish tendencies. I love good waves, good food, good living, and good adventure. in fact I often love nothing more than full on self indulgence, but if I can hustle to make those things happen, I can make the effort to give back however I can.

Edit: yes I just put in a fresh cart of 85% indica KKU in the pen, and had a few puffs before writing this sappy drivel :roflmao: :foreheadslap:
From what I know of you and the things you’ve done for others, you’ve more than earned the right to be indulgent. Go big and enjoy yourself, you deserve it.