Antonio Brown

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
I still think Kaepernick is good. His last year was with a new Chip Kelly head coach. Looks like Chip Kelly isn't what we thought he was. And the year before that was with Jim Tomsula who's a defensive guy and it was his first and only head coaching job. Before those two he was with Harbaugh for three years and went 29-14 as a starter with two NFC championship games and one super bowl.
Chip Kelly's UCLA just got beat by my SDSU, if that tells you anything about his overstated rep.
Kaep was a damn talented quarterback and would be again, IMO.. The fact AB (or any player) is allowed
to act like he has and then demand his next move is a major fault of the NFL and hopefully will be fixed. IMO.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
I'd like to be a fly on the wall when bill belichick sits ab down this morning

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I never knew people took football so seriously.

What a stupid sport.

Almost as stupid as pro surfing.

I will ackwowlage the high level of athleticism of the players though.

But yeah, it's pro surfing with talented blacks, many of whom have trouble self regulating off the field..

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
despite my twice spurned hate for the Davis clan...

HOW DARE YOU
You should be glad The Barn said Quack is Whack and reminded the PAC-12 they won't be attending the playoff, unless USC or Utah can Cinderella their way in, at which point they'll be offered up like every other team to the Alabama/Georgia/Clemson buzzsaw. Who knows maybe Justin Fields and the Sucknuts can find a way to score in a playoff game, something the Big 10 is not particularly good at.

Look on the bright side. After all that complaining about how unfair it was to Auburn to have to play Georgia and Alabama in a three week span, the SEC was kind enough to move Georgia to October....and give you LSU and Alabama back to back.

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

Heads up, The Barn is losing at Texas A&M in about 10 days.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
  • Haha
Reactions: ShiverMeTimbers

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
Minshew looked pretty clutch in the 4th quarter. Might be something there.
I agree. I don't mind going for the win and losing, I do think you got to have the ball in Minshews hand with everyone spread out to score in that situation. Fournette hadn't done anything all day, giving him the ball on a draw was a terrible call. IMO, Fournette is overrated, he hasn't had 100 yard game I can even remember. Another future 1st round bust by the jags...go jags!

drunjk

Gerry Lopez status
Jun 27, 2017
dorf shrekslaw is totally the best defensive running back. i bet he could throw more field goal than chen suffley. hope the graters draft beck crone before the season goes to halftime!

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I agree. I don't mind going for the win and losing, I do think you got to have the ball in Minshews hand with everyone spread out to score in that situation. Fournette hadn't done anything all day, giving him the ball on a draw was a terrible call. IMO, Fournette is overrated, he hasn't had 100 yard game I can even remember. Another future 1st round bust by the jags...go jags!
Do the Jags have an actual offensive line? I am pretty sure we could get whoever won Sisters of the Sea menehune to rush for 1500 yards behind Dallas' line.

IMHO Saquon Barkley is the only guy in the league who can look good with 0 blocking.

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
Do the Jags have an actual offensive line? I am pretty sure we could get whoever won Sisters of the Sea menehune to rush for 1500 yards behind Dallas' line.

IMHO Saquon Barkley is the only guy in the league who can look good with 0 blocking.
They look pretty bad. Is it me or do the jags look like we're getting worse every year? It's hard to get excited watching them yet again. And Jalen Ramsey looked like an idiot on the sidelines again......next AB maybe?
2 years in and he's fighting the head coach on the sidelines over a pass completion not being challenged? wt....

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
That looked like a catch, don't know what Jalen was freaking out over.

Saquon actually looks better with no blocking.

Shoulda had minshew roll out and have the option to run or pass.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
They look pretty bad. Is it me or do the jags look like we're getting worse every year? It's hard to get excited watching them yet again. And Jalen Ramsey looked like an idiot on the sidelines again......next AB maybe?
2 years in and he's fighting the head coach on the sidelines over a pass completion not being challenged? wt....
Couldn't say; I barely follow the Giants anymore so have no input on the Jags.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Aaaaand he's off the Pats. Also dropped by Nike two days ago. That first NFL meeting with AB's accuser on the 16th must not have gone well. I'm sure Pats/Nike have moles in NFL.