Another shot dead in Kenosha

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I beat the living sh!t out of an Audi Quatro making runs to Mammoth and Tahoe. Two year lease. Held up great. Except for the fact that I owed them a small fortune in mileage overages on the turn-in.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Reactions: plasticbertrand

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Attorney for cop who shot Jacob Blake says he thought Blake was kidnapping a child after hearing the mother's cries

He also said that Blake had a knife in his hand and was turning towards him with it

An attorney for the police officer who shot Jacob Blake says that the officer believed he was kidnapping a child after hearing the mother's cries during the altercation.

The revelation comes from a CNN interview with the officer's attorney published on Friday.

The controversial police shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin, sparked protests and riots from Black Lives Matter supporters who accused the police of acting inappropriately. Blake was shot 7 times and hospitalized with serious injuries.

Police Officer Rusten Sheskey told investigators that he used deadly force because he believed that Blake was going to kidnap a child in the car that he was reaching into when Sheskey fired.

His attorney Brendan Matthews said that Sheskey heard the mother of the child yell, "he's got my kid! He's got my keys!"