Another Police Shooting

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Another unarmed black man got killed not far from here the other day in Elizabeth City -- 8 deputies unloaded on him, kill shot was to the back of the skull. This sh!t breaks my heart. I'm glad I don't have to have "the cops may kill you if you get pulled over for speeding" discussion with my boys.

Ranga

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 31, 2008
Really?

When I was 4 my dad had a gun pulled on him after running a stop sign.

He's white BTW.

I think it's an important conversation to have.
I have the "always be polite to the police" discussion with them. But here in the South, it's a lil different. WASPy folks have a much different relation ship with police. With all due respect, most Californians can't comprehend what goes on here.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I have the "always be polite to the police" discussion with them. But here in the South, it's a lil different. WASPy folks have a much different relation ship with police. With all due respect, most Californians can't comprehend what goes on here.
I agree with the last sentence.

I've lived a little bit of everywhere so I think I have a pretty good grasp.

Reactions: john4surf

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Another unarmed black man got killed not far from here the other day in Elizabeth City -- 8 deputies unloaded on him, kill shot was to the back of the skull. This sh!t breaks my heart. I'm glad I don't have to have "the cops may kill you if you get pulled over for speeding" discussion with my boys.
America today is a better place with this guy dead. You are a piece of sh!t and if you meet the same fate your kids will have a better future.

• Haha
Reactions: _____

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Somebody should invent an Ap that’s a combo of the green book and Waze and an auto recorder

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Cops signup up for the risk, civilians do not.
Civilians absolutely do sign up for the risk when they establish police departments to investigate crime. knowing the system is imperfect.

Police kill about 1000 people a year in the USA, which has a population of of 330,000,000.

I also like how the cops defenders point to criminals acting criminal as some sort of defense.
Have you seen the bodycam footage?

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Civilians absolutely do sign up for the risk when they establish police departments to investigate crime. knowing the system is imperfect.

Police kill about 1000 people a year in the USA, which has a population of of 330,000,000.

Have you seen the bodycam footage?
Yep we signed up for unaccountable poorly trained often criminal law enforcement, you are warped bud. The police only released a tiny bit of the bodycam footage, gee I wonder why?

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Half of my family is black. My wife and I were in Nevada cruising back from Vegas a couple weeks ago and a black couple were being pulled over in front of us by a Cruiser that did a Youie in front of us to get them. We had just gone through a Speed Trap a few miles back so I imagine the call was made forward. My wife (who is black) said "I hope they are all right. A definite tone of worry and anxiety in her voice as we drove by. I asked her if she wanted to get out and film but she said "No".

Reactions: Boneroni