Angry leftists everywhere applaud Democrats' display at the SOTU speech. How do Joe and Jill America view the same thing?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“I Will Never Vote Democrat Again” – Angry Democrats Call in to C-SPAN and Rage Against Pelosi For Ripping Up Trump’s SOTU Speech

.....Bitter Democrats sat on their butts for record black unemployment, for record jobs numbers, for record wage gains and near the end of President Trump’s speech they even sat when President Trump thanked the “Hand of Almighty God” for blessing this great nation.

In an appalling lack of respect for the House, the country and the President, Speaker Pelosi ripped up President Trump’s SOTU speech.

Pelosi’s stunt cost her Democrat voters.

“I’ve been a Democrat for 77 years and what I’ve seen tonight of the Democrat party, I am changing my mind..” one caller said.

Another angry Democrat caller ripped Pelosi and the Dems and said her entire family of Dems, who voted for Hillary in 2016, will NEVER vote Dem again.

“I’m a Democrat as well, but no longer will I vote Democrat. I think it’s outrageous that they sat there when all these good things are happening to our country and how much we love our country and they look like they hated our country,” the caller said. “And Nancy Pelosi sitting up there the whole time with a disgusting look on her face. It’s outrageous and I will never vote Democrat again and I’m sick of it! And my whole family feels the same way…all former Democrats — we all voted for Hillary last time and therefore NEVER EVER will we ever vote Democrat again.”

“Our Democrat party has been stolen from us by a bunch of Communists,” the angry caller added.

Another woman from Washington called in and said, “I am literally disgusted with Pelosi and the Democrats’ behavior — the way she teared up the speech behind [Trump]. I was a registered Democrat, I’ve gone Independent and I’m leaning GOP now.”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I doubt most people take the theatrics seriously. Everyone knows its WWIII for the next election.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
$kully said:
The Gaytway Pundit!

Okay then, since you refuse to believe your eyes and ears, let's get SOTU opinions of Americans from your favorite leftist mainstream media outlet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CNN polling shows vast majority of SOTU watchers had a positive reaction

CNN reported on Tuesday that among the people who watched President Trump's State of the Union address, the vast majority (76 percent) had a "positive" or "very positive reaction."

The network's instant poll showed that 59 percent of speech watchers had a "very positive" reaction, along with 17 percent who reported a "somewhat positive" reaction. Only 23 percent said they had a "negative reaction.".....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
awesome garbage anecdotes from garbage news website, squidley!

this information really moves the needle