Andy Lyons For Mayor!

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
Last time I went to LA. I swore it was the worst place ever and would never go back.

Drove from Ventura to LA for a flight. Took 2 hours to get to LAX.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
I think more fully grown men should start smashing rocks into young mens surfboards, it's bound to be good for surfing in the long run.

Heck, why doesn't the WSL incorporate this and have the GOAT smashing everyones decks before competitions? I'd tune in to watch that, even if the finals were fixed for 5 and held at Trestles!

:poke::poke::poke::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::monkey::monkey::monkey:

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I wonder if he gets the board professionally repaired or what. Did it get a good color match or left visually as a badge of dishonor. Did he put duct tape I n stead of a sticker, ensuring eventual waterlogging perhaps even ultimately death by delamination. Or did some jackoff take pity and buy him a new quiver after his unfortunate trauma doled out by the evil surfer local angry man. Poor kid, maybe he'll take up Frisbee golf.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Andy “Cartman” Lyons lol
1660311891415.jpeg

and I ain’t scared to talk about the elephant bro. Who the fuck names their kid Glider???

Between that and thinking he could get away with his little stunt at Malibu without any repercussions
1660312182954.jpeg

Last edited:

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location
Like I said I could give two shits about this cat Andy or the funboarder whose day he ruined but to think in this day and age you can get away with it, especially on a crowded beach, is lunacy

i think it’s lame if Andy Lyons lost his job, but it ain’t surprising

I don’t even verbally abuse kooks anymore, there are folks who with a straight face call THAT violence

I’m a straight white dude working in entertainment, they’re after me already

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Andy has some huge clients and its the Agency's loss to succumb to the internet woke judge and jury that constitutes mainstream culture. The agency posted something like Andy has been fired and our hearts go out to those affected by his behavior. WHAT A JOKE! Andy is Malibu and sells millions of real estate every year. He's a hardworking guy,good father and like B5 said stands up to protect this town. We all had to take our lumps growing up and show respect to the elders and follow the etiquette. The guy should be thanking Andy for only dinging his sh!t board. This would not fly in most spots in the world and often results in punches thrown. But the tik tok cancel culture are such pussies. Posting his address on line, flooding his company with IG messages, vilifying him without knowing the story that yellow board dude was back paddling a 50 year local over and over again? This will pass and Andy will continue sell tons of houses and dominate 1st. He's not going anywhere. Learn respect you tools, otherwise it gets taught to you. If your iphone is society's weapon of choice and people can lie and stay anonymous, like pussies, then we need a correction. Go Andy!
everyone who sits deeper than Andy is "back paddling" him. Fuck his petty little jealousy. It's funny he lost his job cause it get the better of him and little sh!t couldn't control his temper.

FUCK ANDY

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I just hate how everyone get's involved now. Let people handle their own problems. Instead we have the internet mob to jump into anything and everything over every perceived act of aggression.
It is pretty lame it wasn’t even the guy who got his board smashed that had the whole campaign against lyons

bluemarlin04

Michael Peterson status
Aug 13, 2015
It’s just so funny to me cause I surfed terrible wind slop this morning and couldn’t even imagine trying to scrap over it

Reactions: keenfish