Americans don't support the reality of gay marriage. Here’s proof

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
What percentage say they would support their spouse cheating? That's mostly in this report.
Funny thing about marriage. You stand up there and swear to God in front of your family and friends that you will foresake all others until death do you part.

My MIL was in an "open" marriage in the '70s. Shockingly, the marriage ended up in divorce, like the overwhelming majority of open marriages did.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I’ve gotten by on my good looks my entire life and I’m not even gay. my surfer boy credentials allow me to float freely amongst the homos. We all should be so lucky.

Last edited:

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
They cheat, because they don't believe in monogamy. The vast majority of Americans DO believe in monogamy, and judge "married" people harshly for cheating.

Gay folk are the same as everybody else. They like weekends and coffee and Vans and are no more adulteratorsvthan anybody else. They just arent as freaked out by their Pee Pee' as you are.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Where do you find heterosexual marriage in the United States Constitution or its amendments? You won't. Its a religious construct between people and their church......not between people and the federal government. If your church doesn't do the kind of marriages you want, find another church.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Where do you find heterosexual marriage in the United States Constitution or its amendments? You won't. Its a religious construct between people and their church......not between people and the federal government. If your church doesn't do the kind of marriages you want, find another church.
Lol.

I don’t have a church.

Maybe we should ban atheist and Hindu marriages too?

Why do you hate the Vegas marriage industry?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Lol.

I don’t have a church.

Maybe we should ban atheist and Hindu marriages too?

Why do you hate the Vegas marriage industry?
If you don't have a church, why do you care about the religious institution of marriage? My point is, that marriage hetero or gay is none of the government's business. Its a church thing. Do as you please. Marry your dog for all I care.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
If you don't have a church, why do you care about the religious institution of marriage? My point is, that marriage hetero or gay is none of the government's business. Its a church thing. Do as you please. Marry your dog for all I care.
I don’t care about the religious institution of marriage. you seem to care about the non-religious institution of marriage.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
I consider supporting gay marriage to be gay hate.

You want those happy people to experience the heteronormative joys of losing half your sh!t in court? Custody battles, alimony, child support, monogamy?!?!?!?

They ain't gonna be "gay" anymore...
Real gay people are pissed for this very reason

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Reactions: Norm' and afoaf