America.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Link?

PS: I guessed correct about the shooter in this case, sadly.

That’s a few from page 1 of a “teen kills parents” google search.

You’ll let me know where race was mentioned?

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
It seems like many national media sites sometimes do not mention an offenders race when the offender is Black.
It seems like Black persons are over represented and misrepresented in commercials for various products and services on television ads.
These phenomena seem to be real. I am unable to speculate on the significance of these potential phenomena
normalizing the abnormal is good business.

the dream is for all americans to behave like mental defectives/pigs feeding from the same welfare slop bucket.

you are a good man - doing your small bit here to further the cause.

let’s all get down with a one-party system!

embrace the primitive and the non-educated!
all peeps are created equal!
get funky - pick your own father!

Reactions: kidfury

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Aren’t they indirectly doing so by including a photo :unsure:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Are you saying that these are examples where the media did not identify the race of the perp?

I really hope you’re not saying that. It should be pretty fuckking obvious why this is a total failure on your part.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
the claim was that race was not discussed in this case and that was somehow unusual.

If showing a picture of the family is discussing race, the original claim was wrong.

All of the original stories on this showed no pics, gave no names, had no mention of race. I guessed black without having any of that information.

I try to refrain from questioning the intelligence of others but you really are an incredibly stupid individual.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Are you saying that these are examples where the media did not identify the race of the perp?

I really hope you’re not saying that. It should be pretty fuckking obvious why this is a total failure on your part.
I’m saying race was not mentioned. Which is what we were talking about.

This case is no different than any other. Race was never an issue, just like all the other cases where sons kill their parents.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
All of the original stories on this showed no pics, gave no names, had no mention of race. I guessed black without having any of that information.

I try to refrain from questioning the intelligence of others but you really are an incredibly stupid individual.
They gave names and pictures. Even people magazine had mom’s picture. Nobody was hiding anything. Race was irrelevant.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I’m saying race was not mentioned. Which is what we were talking about.

This case is no different than any other. Race was never an issue, just like all the other cases where sons kill their parents.
I can’t deal with you anymore. Your brain doesn’t work right.

Back on ignore. Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: mundus

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I can’t deal with you anymore. Your brain doesn’t work right.

Back on ignore. Bye.
Lol ok. I’m sorry you thought race was important here. Nobody else did.

Btw, news sources may have been hesitant to post the kid’s picture because he’s 10. Not because he’s black.

Reactions: afoaf

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Please explain what is racist about Duffy's post
Because he thinks I’m racist so anytime I mention anything about skin color it’s because I’m racist.

Don’t worry about it. I actually enjoy the fact that he thinks I’m racist. Tells me much of what I need to know about the boy.

Reactions: Ifallalot