"Amazing"

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Does this mean we'll be hearing less about Hitler?

Because the Hitler thing gets old.
maybe he just meant he was bad at crime...?

also...Joe Biden is sharper than Trump by miles

Trump is a low attention span dumbo with zero intellectual or philosophical underpinnings

Reactions: Hump

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
like gromsdad, trump doesn't even know what dementia is.

trump is a total dumbshit.

prove me wrong.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It is very hilarious that your think this.
even with Biden's gaffes, he's still a more coherent public speaker who is able to communicate complex ideas and employs a vocabulary that is years beyond Trumps

he has underlying political and philosophical touchstones where Trump has none beyond his own aggrandizement.

I'm sure you have a super compelling argument to make....I'm all ears

Reactions: kidfury

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
"An analysis of the President's first 30,000 words uttered in office found Mr Trump speaks at a third- to seventh-grade reading level – lower than any other President since 1929. Mr Trump’s vocabulary and grammatical structure is “significantly more simple, and less diverse” than any President since Herbert Hoover,.."

vocabulary is a good way to estimate intelligence. trump is not intelligent

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
even with Biden's gaffes, he's still a more coherent public speaker who is able to communicate complex ideas and employs a vocabulary that is years beyond Trumps

he has underlying political and philosophical touchstones where Trump has none beyond his own aggrandizement.

Biden is incompetent from a cognitive perspective.

I have no doubt he is an intelligent person, but he has exhibited obvious signs of cognitive decline and has appeared lost and utterly incoherent on multiple occasions and that's just what we're seeing in public. I think it's likely he's being boosted by Alzheimer's drugs but those only help so much, and of course we won't get the story on that until 50 years out.

Just my observations on his public behavior after being around hundreds of people his age with cognitive deficits - he's the kind of guy that seems pleasantly confused at times but you worry is going to accidentally burn down the house at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

You are talking about Biden from 10 or 20 years ago, right?

Not 2022 Biden?

Reactions: casa_mugrienta