Alright, which one of you is this?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Man, I don’t dress like those guys, but I wonder how hard y’all would roast me for losing a bunch of weight and shopping more fashion forward as a result. not only do I own a t- shirt from theory, I think I have like 3, in different colors from the Varvatos and the Boss ones I also have. In my defense, my company\industry fashion pendulum has swung (once again) from the suits of the oughts to the “stylish casual” look that frankly is harder and more expensive to do right. Jeans have to fit perfectly, sport coats too. And don't even get me started on wtf to wear with them (hence all the designer t shirts that can be hit or miss, even at those price tags) even a basic button down with the jeans and coat “uniform” is getting trickier

but, barneys is about to close its doors forever, and the retail therapy will be in full effect after the holidaze

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
I was gonna ask. Are we all supposed to dress the same or something? Is there an official uniform?
Well, it depends on the social circumstance.

For work I wear Jeans, a collared shirt and shoes other than tennis shoes.

For home after work I go a little more casual with jeans and T-shirts and Sweat shirts.

For date night with the little lady I go with Jeans and a better collared shirt and better shoes.

For Weddings and Funerals I have several suits depending on the time of year but they are all Canali with the finest accessories.

For vacation I pretty much live in board shorts and rubba slippas no shirt necessary. :shaka:

But what about you guys. I'm OG so I can get away with it. Simple clothes are the key for me.

I don't need no stinking uniform and I don't follow the trends so I have no clue what is in fashion. :eek:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

For work I wear Jeans, a collared shirt and shoes other than tennis shoes.

For home after work I go a little more casual with jeans and T-shirts and Sweat shirts.

For date night with the little lady I go with Jeans and a better collared shirt and better shoes.

For Weddings and Funerals I have several suits depending on the time of year but they are all Canali with the finest accessories.

For vacation I pretty much live in board shorts and rubba slippas no shirt necessary. :shaka:

But what about you guys. I'm OG so I can get away with it. Simple clothes are the key for me.

I don't need no stinking uniform and I don't follow the trends so I have no clue what is in fashion. :eek:
You lost me at For work.

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
1) For work I wear Jeans, a collared shirt and shoes other than tennis shoes.
2) For home after work I go a little more casual with jeans and T-shirts and Sweat shirts.
3) For date night with the little lady I go with Jeans and a better collared shirt and better shoes.
4) For Weddings and Funerals I have several suits depending on the time of year but they are all Canali with the finest accessories.
5) For vacation I pretty much live in board shorts and rubba slippas no shirt necessary. :shaka:
6) But what about you guys. I'm OG so I can get away with it. Simple clothes are the key for me.
(y)
1. for work I wear the same, except not a collared shirt unless I'm in a meeting where I feel the client would expect it.
2. yep except for the sweatshirts.
3. Date night she invites me over to her place, takes off whatever I'm wearing and rapes me again and again (and again). But yeah I know she appreciates that I shower before, wear clean clothes and smell nice (unless it's a lunch break quickie).
4. Nice on the Canali. I almost went that route but got a Valentino. I've have had it for over 20 years, and it still fits perfectly, though my Armani shirt looks like it was dipped in p1ss, has blood stains, and the $200 tie is long lost. I'm in the market for another spendy suit like that, but probably dark blue. A nice Italian made suit is timeless and lives the long haul.
5. Vacation I just throw clothes in a duffel and it's dependent on where I'm going/doing.

• Love
Reactions: keenfish