All Losers Along the Western Front

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Yeah?????????

Then AT THE TIME why did this leftist media outlet report that Trump cancelled the cemetary trip because it was raining and his helicopter couldn’t fly?

Trump visit to US cemetery in France canceled due to rain

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 11, 2018

PARIS (AP) — President Donald Trump canceled a planned visit to a cemetery for Americans killed in World War I, the White House said, citing bad weather that grounded his helicopter.

Trump had been scheduled to lay a wreath and observe a moment of silence Saturday at the Aisne-Marne American Cemetery and Memorial, located adjacent to Belleau Wood and about 60 miles (100 kilometers) northeast of Paris.

Instead, Trump spent much of the day following a meeting and lunch with French President Emmanuel Macron at the U.S. ambassador’s residence, where he was staying during events to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of World War I.

Attending in Trump’s place were the White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly; the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Gen. Joe Dunford; and several members of the White House staff. The Battle of Belleau Wood was a critical conflict in the war and a pivotal encounter in Marine Corps history…..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bullshit, just bullshit.
Why didn't he just drive there like Kelly and the European leaders?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
squidley, your avatar of manliness was fearful that the rain would disrupt his combover.

How did the other world leaders ever manage such a logistical nightmare (precipitation)?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Why didn't he just drive there like Kelly and the European leaders?

I see, so having the leader of the free world take an unscheduled 120 mile road trip through overseas territory which he has no control over presents no problems.

Got it.

Funny, you didn't seem to have any problem with this in 2018. But when your leftist cohorts get caught LYING about what happened then you're all about supporting the lie.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I see, so having the leader of the free world take an unscheduled 120 mile road trip through overseas territory which he has no control over presents no problems.

Got it.

Funny, you didn't seem to have any problem with this in 2018. But when your leftist cohorts get caught LYING about what happened then you're all about supporting the lie.
ungratetefull welfare queen.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

Got it.

It's Western Europe, not Afghanistan.

And you are wrong, mad sh*t was talked about Trump's pussing out back in 2018. There just happens to be more to the story now.

Also, when you defend a world-renowned liar, squidley, it does not increase your credibility. Some might even suggest birds of a feather flocking together. Does your hairpiece also go limp in the drizzle?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

Got it.

everyone else did it

Your hero Is pussy

Reactions: mundus and Kento

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

Got it.

Funny is what you are about squidly.

Do you replace your 'TV' make-up daily or every so often?

and-family-third-face-never-show-anyone-is-truest-reflection-who-are-unknown-2cupsofdepresso.jpg

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
It's Western Europe, not Afghanistan.

And you are wrong, mad sh*t was talked about Trump's pussing out back in 2018. There just happens to be more to the story now.

Also, when you defend a world-renowned liar, squidley, it does not increase your credibility. Some might even suggest birds of a feather flocking together. Does your hairpiece also go limp in the drizzle?

I made no comment about whether or not the rest of the left talked about this supposed incident. I said that YOU hadn't mentioned it, liar. As for the other leftists? The faction leading the charge was in fact leftist. It was a George W. Bush spokesman. The cacophony of leftist wails after that were an attempt to claim that even conservatives don't like Trump.

But that was back when Bush could still appear to have some claim at conservatism. Now Bush is recognized among liberals and conservatives as one more lying leftist.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
I made no comment about whether or not the rest of the left talked about this supposed incident. I said that YOU hadn't mentioned it, liar. As for the other leftists? The faction leading the charge was in fact leftist. It was a George W. Bush spokesman. The cacophony of leftist wails after that were an attempt to claim that even conservatives don't like Trump.

But that was back when Bush could still appear to have some claim at conservatism. Now Bush is recognized among liberals and conservatives as one more lying leftist.
Where did I lie? When I said this was mocked on here in 2018?

C'mon man. You know at least Hal would have posted this back then.

Is it the supposed compassionate side of conservatism that makes Bush a leftist?

Most people that have even a smidgen of a moral compass dislike Trump.

Oct 28, 2020
Toronto
Even if Trump is a good president and he did enough things for his country, he does many things that makes people angry. As he is the president of such a country, he needs to be clever and calculated. So he doesn't have to speak too much and to think before saying such loud phrases. How such people can be called losers. The cemetery full of Monuments of people which wanted to represent their country, to save the world and to make it better. Why such a man that was chosen by hundreds of millions of people can say such things?

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Missed this back in September.

Someone wanna sig this?

Also, these Don[n]a bots are kinda rad. It's like tracking the progress of AI.

From above:

View attachment 102337
ok, dude...seriously...I had the same thought but deleted the post

Donnabell always come across weird and occasionally plugs something.

Donacas' posts seem normalish, but there's also a weird plug in post history....