Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Have you ever been in a circle jerk?

I haven't.

But I am not claiming any high ground.

if I had cool friends who had lots of drugs and pretty girls around, I'm sure they could coax me into if it meant more coke and pretty girls.
I’ve done molly quite a bit. Always with at least one chick. Usually more. Good times.

There‘s no free lunch unfortunately.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This report about something that supposedly happened in 2018 seems super credible. The bestest reporting ever. You've got him now.
You deny his comments that are on tape and video, nothing more pathetic than a cultist.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Let's reiterate the Trump fan's image of manliness:

- Wears high heels and makeup
- Ridiculous combover
- Afraid to get hair wet
- Inability to open and drink a bottle of water
- Inability to walk down a ramp with a 2% grade
- Never changed one of his child's diapers
- Needs instruction on how to use a shovel

I can only surmise that those who admire the above are even wider, gaping pussies at all aspects of life. Maybe that's why they fiend so hard to own arsenals.

Last edited:

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
Link??????????????????????
duh, a gee Tennessee !! ) :)

First, Trump did call McCain a “loser.” It’s on video. Trump even tweeted the video of himself saying it:

Trump also made a version of the same attack in a 1999 interview, when he said of McCain, “He was captured,. Does being captured make you a hero? I don’t know. I’m not sure.”

Second, while Trump claims he lowered the White House flag to half-mast to honor McCain’s death “without hesitation or complaint,” four sources told the Times in 2018 that Trump stubbornly refused until finally and belatedly submitting. Former Homeland Security chief of staff Miles Taylor confirmed the account today, on the record.

And finally there is the obvious fact that Trump, in 2015, disparaged John McCain for being captured. That is to say, the private comments Trump is fervently denying are merely grosser versions of his publicly explicated view, that being captured because his plane was shot down makes McCain a loser and not a hero.

This is the most remarkable fact about the defenses of Trump pouring in from the right. Trump is obviously a massive liar. He has already made clear that he does not respect military service. They are throwing what’s left of their reputations on the line to deny nothing more than an incrementally worse version of a reality that Trump has already revealed.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Reactions: hal9000