All bad things lead back to Cheney

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I cant. I too harbor some libertarian leanings, though tempered (moderated?) by having a Quaker lefty activist mother ;and irregardless, homie is a real person and brings himself to the forum.

besides, you lefties know you secretly LOVE arguing with these guys just as much as they love trolling y’all :poke: :ban::roflmao:

i kid I kid, I’m apathetic and apolitical. Hell I’m not even registered, that’s how few ducks I give. My anarcho-libertarian father always said “why vote? it only encourages them“

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Nothing good to say about Dick Cheney, but this Fauci Derangement Syndrome really is something.

427E9FC2-B06C-4823-89B9-94E5846084E2.jpeg

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
I cant. I too harbor some libertarian leanings, though tempered (moderated?) by having a Quaker lefty activist mother ;and irregardless, homie is a real person and brings himself to the forum.

besides, you lefties know you secretly LOVE arguing with these guys just as much as they love trolling y’all :poke: :ban::roflmao:

i kid I kid, I’m apathetic and apolitical. Hell I’m not even registered, that’s how few ducks I give. My anarcho-libertarian father always said “why vote? it only encourages them“
So you dont get Freedom Boners? Are there Support Groups?

• Haha
Reactions: Subway and $kully

Pico

Duke status
Aug 20, 2010
SUP Nation
Kid Rock is probably the best thing the GOP has. He is underused as an Entertainer. Biden should give him a Freedom Medal . He needs Guitar and Drum lessons however.