Alex Knost?

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
anyone know what kind of longboard he is riding?
I see his BMT boards online for sale and they pack a lot of volume - my size longboards. He whips his boards around so easily - makes me wonder if his are bladed out with light glassing - the opposite of mine.

Interesting that him, Tyler Warren, Robbie Kegel and the rest are in their 30's and asking way more for an off the rack shape, as opposed to a custom from my shaper, who has been at it for 50 years.

donger

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 17, 2012
OC
he's not a wave hog wanna be pro-entitled douche in the water...so I like him :D

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
A. K. is an ok kid. Met him with the Duct Tape Crew at the Asturias Spain version, at Salinas, Aviles.

He seemed very mellow, withdrawn, but then was quite the opposite when engaged; he was very intuitive and always constantly in the groove of the conversation. He seemed very much in tune to the shaping and design elements of surfing and was constantly letting me gawk his 9'0 self shaped board for the contest. He and Jarred Mel stood out as surfers, as well as J. Quinny. They were all constantly deferring to the "sir" mode, despite my constantly reminding them that "i'm not that old".

They all seemed like a very happy and content crew, stoke don the surfing, and even more so on the partying afterwards...
High on life types who say no to pretty little it seemed to me, but I was off to bed way earlier than they... so maybe the Sir bit, fit.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
I wanted to watch the TorrenMartin but it seemed more about motorcycle touring and when I skipped ahead it just got worse with the filmography art or whatever you call that tendency to stray from the subject, which I thought was Surfing but there was obviously something beyond that.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
I wanted to watch the TorrenMartin but it seemed more about motorcycle touring and when I skipped ahead it just got worse with the filmography art or whatever you call that tendency to stray from the subject, which I thought was Surfing but there was obviously something beyond that.
Lots of good surfing, especially if you like mid lengths. Skip to the end if you don't like the scenics. They saved the best for last. I personally liked seeing NZ, seems so nice. 55:20. Here's a tease-

Screen Shot 2020-09-07 at 8.26.53 AM.png