Alex Baldwin killed his DP!

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
The trigger clearly pulled itself, because that always happens.
With a revolver the only way this could be remotely true is if it was handed to him with the hammer cocked. Even then he would still have to pull the trigger but if it was modified with something less than a 2# pull I can see it inadvertently being fired......but anyone who would hand a person a revolver is a moron. It would take a true retard to be handed a gun in that condition and feel that it's safe to wave around.

Fucking sh!t show and tragic.

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
What a lying sack of sh!t.

And I can’t be the only one wondering why does he look so terrible in the interview???
Its almost like some slimy PR person told him to skip his Restylane or Botox or whatever prior to the interview so he’d look as pathetic as possible in an effort to ensure he’d look contrite.

And having worked in the industry myself for the majority of my adult life, I’d have walked off that sh!t show of a production long before the girl was killed. Wonder who the producer responsible for the shitty working conditions was? Money saved on production costs is money in their pockets.

And fuck that AD. He had no business introducing that weapon on set. None.

And fuck the nepotism that allowed that druggy bitch of an armorer to get her job in the first place. Her father should be ashamed.

And I’m sorry because one of them, Hayna is dead but why didn’t anyone let alone everyone on set that day object immediately to the breach in safety protocols???

I remember doing props and getting to help out an armorer on a shoot. I introduced a non functioning weapon to set. I believe it was real gun modified to shoot only blanks and I know we weren’t using blanks that day or he would’ve done it himself. I took my responsibility extremely seriously nonetheless and when I got to set with the weapon all the department heads present verified that the weapon was safe before th camera rolled.

I later got to ask the dude I helped what I’d have to do to get his job and the federal license requirements sounded next to impossible not to mention that he said it’s barely worth it anymore. Unlike bitd when there were movies/shows where your contract called for a shitload of blanks to be fired, squib hits to be rigged etc.

And I’ll never forget what he said was the “golden rule” when it came to actors and weapons. Be they real, modified, or completely non functional props. He said you put that gun in their hands for as little time as is absolutely necessary and remove it from their possession as soon as possible. Why? Because they’re all fucking morons. And in the blink of an eye they’re goofing around or showing off etc and at the least they’ve broken a prop and at the worst you have a John Erik Hexum. It’s funny but later on I heard the same thing essentially about actors having to really drive cars. You only let them if it’s absolutely necessary and then for as little time as possible because they’re all the world’s worst drivers.

Last edited:

Chocki

Phil Edwards status
Feb 18, 2007
Planet Earth
Then you wouldn't get hired to act in a movie either.
Any legit production uses camera angles to project the illusion that it’s pointed at someone along with an acrylic shield to ensure the camera crew’s safety.

If those measures aren’t in place you walk off because that’s how people die.

And I forgot, fuck the director too. He knew they weren’t following protocol but more than likely just wanted to get the shot because they were losing light and/or didn’t have the location they were shooting at locked down for another day and that’s all he ultimately cared about was getting the shot.

Last edited:

WindowLicker

Nep status
Aug 4, 2021
One of my clients who is a top lawyer in Los Angeles sat in the negotiations for the divorce for Alex Baldwin and Kim Basinger and she said that Ales was a raging drunk has a lot of anger issues and literally beat the sh!t out of Kim Basinger all the time. And basically for her to keep quiet he really got his ass handed to him and she made off really well all the way to the bank.

Reactions: Chocki

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
One of my clients who is a top lawyer in Los Angeles sat in the negotiations for the divorce for Alex Baldwin and Kim Basinger and she said that Ales was a raging drunk has a lot of anger issues and literally beat the sh!t out of Kim Basinger all the time. And basically for her to keep quiet he really got his ass handed to him and she made off really well all the way to the bank.
Yeah, a top lawyer in LA tells Kim Basinger secrets to a retard.

Ok.