Album Surfboards

teeroi

Miki Dora status
Oct 21, 2007
eastside oahu
I think it’s @teeroi who asks them if somenting is wrong with their board and why doesn’t it throw spray.
Duu!! Been trying to quiet quit this place!

That’s Racers burn.

I tell them I’m old fat and out of shape and still surf circles around you. You should get lessons.

Latest one is when I see someone fall I tell them that turn must’ve been good you made two sprays.

Last edited:

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Duu!! Been trying to quiet quit this place!

That’s Racers burn.

I tell them I’m old fat and out of shape and still surf circles around you. You should get lessons.

Latest one is when I see someone fall I tell them that turn must’ve been good you made two sprays.
yup, if I see a guy feeling himself too much, I’ll tell him his board doesn’t throw any spray, but passively. “Oh sick wave brah, nice turn but your board doesn’t throw a lot of spray huh?” Maybe the rails are rolled. Idk, but sick one. Waves are fun, yeah?” All with a smile and upbeat tone.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
yup, if I see a guy feeling himself too much, I’ll tell him his board doesn’t throw any spray, but passively. “Oh sick wave brah, nice turn but your board doesn’t throw a lot of spray huh?” Maybe the rails are rolled. Idk, but sick one. Waves are fun, yeah?” All with a smile and upbeat tone.
1674955922346.png

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
Quality Surfboards in Honolulu got a whole run of moonstones in shop. Someone buy them.
Having had a good amount of time on 2 different sizes (a squashed down 6'2" & stockish 6'8"), I gotta say, I definitely like the shorter one more. Its epic. I've had some good rides on the 6'8" also, but I kinda wish the rocker didn't scale up so much the way it did unless that was just a rocker refinement that happened more recently.

Reactions: j_mac and sdsrfr

encladd

Legend (inyourownmind)
Oct 8, 2019
Having had a good amount of time on 2 different sizes (a squashed down 6'2" & stockish 6'8"), I gotta say, I definitely like the shorter one more. Its epic. I've had some good rides on the 6'8" also, but I kinda wish the rocker didn't scale up so much the way it did unless that was just a rocker refinement that happened more recently.
Lotta step up moonstone RPs w/ channels on the site. Anyone have a ride report?

HSY

OTF status
Aug 15, 2011
[edit: Maybe he's had some health issues or something else going on in his life.]
his gut is just trolling viewers at this point. He's lost a lot of mobility and it's getting awkward to watch.
Maybe he could do some local Sydney restaurant reviews instead?
I actually watched through most of the video. He said he got the board 9 months ago when the waves were good and he really loved it and then had an injury and didn't surf for months then this video footage is from small waves he's been riding lately now that he started surfing again. The review is pretty frothy. He loves the board in good waves and small waves. Said it surprised him in the good stuff including steep stuff, didn't get into trouble like most flat boards tend to, and that it's the best twin fin board he's ridden in small waves.

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
I actually watched through most of the video. He said he got the board 9 months ago when the waves were good and he really loved it and then had an injury and didn't surf for months then this video footage is from small waves he's been riding lately now that he started surfing again. The review is pretty frothy. He loves the board in good waves and small waves. Said it surprised him in the good stuff including steep stuff, didn't get into trouble like most flat boards tend to, and that it's the best twin fin board he's ridden in small waves.
Hi Craig!