Album Surfboards

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Sometimes. I compete for fun so I’m not all that serious about it.

All of my son’s wrestling matches are filmed and analyzed with his coaches.

To me, this has no relation to surfing, if that’s where you’re goin. Wrestling is about competing and winning. Surfing is about having fun riding waves. I have no desire to surf “better” than someone. Never did.
Duffy your son wrestle for the Dons?

claw87

Legend (inyourownmind)
Jan 30, 2017
Just stumbled upon this after some days of absence, this is fucking gold. They do a thing called surf sin on the Stab podcast, how about you take the case to a higher court?
There's definitely some sexual harassment that should be addressed too Screenshot_20230125_215105_Adblock Browser.jpg

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Wrong. A guy that shows proper surf etiquette is calling out a guy that showed poor surf etiquette!
I'm with reforrest on this one. It's something Davey Smith taught me years ago. Burn em and then calmly explain why you did it and how they can avoid it happening in the future.

Years ago Kanoa picked up a fresh batch of boards at CI and set up with a pile of boards and a cameraman on the beach at the fairgrounds. It was about head high but nothing to write home about...maybe a dozen guys out. He paddles out and sits underneath me right away tries to back paddle me to the point where I move on top of him as I'm getting to my feet. I explained to him that this isn't Trestles and he can get in line or head south. He griped a bit...moved down and inside and ripped the snot out of em for about an hour. It left me thinking.....This selfish kacksucker is going to go out and snake a wave from guys who in all honesty are stoked if they get a couple of waves that allow three turns before they close out. From that day on nobody gets a pass.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
Just stumbled upon this after some days of absence, this is fucking gold. They do a thing called surf sin on the Stab podcast, how about you take the case to a higher court?
There's definitely some sexual harassment that should be addressed too View attachment 146758
CA law says in or out of water if someone or thing threatens to damage your pizza stains you have the right to defend at any cost period.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I'm with reforrest on this one. It's something Davey Smith taught me years ago. Burn em and then calmly explain why you did it and how they can avoid it happening in the future.

Years ago Kanoa picked up a fresh batch of boards at CI and set up with a pile of boards and a cameraman on the beach at the fairgrounds. It was about head high but nothing to write home about...maybe a dozen guys out. He paddles out and sits underneath me right away tries to back paddle me to the point where I move on top of him as I'm getting to my feet. I explained to him that this isn't Trestles and he can get in line or head south. He griped a bit...moved down and inside and ripped the snot out of em for about an hour. It left me thinking.....This selfish kacksucker is going to go out and snake a wave from guys who in all honesty are stoked if they get a couple of waves that allow three turns before they close out. From that day on nobody gets a pass.
Exact same scenario! But this guy didn't rip. Nicely put Von Meister!

Reactions: Havoc and JDJ

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Sometimes. I compete for fun so I’m not all that serious about it.

All of my son’s wrestling matches are filmed and analyzed with his coaches.

To me, this has no relation to surfing, if that’s where you’re goin. Wrestling is about competing and winning. Surfing is about having fun riding waves. I have no desire to surf “better” than someone. Never did.
Duffy! You... the guy that has a strong opinion about everything! I call bullshit on you saying you're not a competitive person. I know you like knowing that you can surf better than someone in a line up. I bet you exploit that ability too.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal

Nice flex, even with Kanoa what pushing 7 years old.

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
1674681687054.png
in the 2nd frame you're clearly up and riding before him. if he backpaddled you, you were better off burning him and just surfing the wave down the line instead of downcarving back into him. That way he's not close enough to push you off, and after surfing the wave you could explain to him why you burned him, and it likely wouldn't have gotten as heated