Album Surfboards

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
It's too hot to MTB right now. Clothes more pizzaboxed than a twin's tailblock in three seconds. Plus I didn't think people were serious with this clean the chain every time or it snaps on you bit. Need to start pizzaboxing MTB chains maybe they'll hold up better.
I went around 12:00
It was ok but every so often I went thru a spot that seemed to have no air and super hot , unusual

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
I think I have the rona too. Been pretty sick for 3-4 days now.

That XTR Twinsman looks great. I feel like XTR's color game has gotten better over the past year or two?

Just finalized my XTR Plasmid order. 6-11.
Nice! how did you decide on the size?

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Got my twinsman from XTR last week, I’m pretty stocked with how it came out. I was looking forward to riding it tomorrow but I’ve been feeling sick and tested positive for Covid:cursing: so I’m gonna wait till I’m feeling better

View attachment 131623View attachment 131625
Fun looking bort! I wish my local spot was more conducive to getting my TM wet more often.

I was rewarded for getting my second booster by getting the Rona 11 days afterwards. I’m on my 12th day after testing positive and while it hasn’t been too bad, there’s been a lot of “I’m good, going surfing” and it’s been dragging on for more than I expected.

Hope your case is mild and you can get out and stay out soon!

Jul 15, 2008
At the start, I was not sure about having the board all black, so I went for the yellow. Let´s see...

I ordered the Plasmic without color...so fully black. I expect to use the Gryphalite solution instead of wax. Where I live I think that the wax will melt constantly.

I have boards with black rails and they get very hot.
Finally, I received the Plasmic and the Twinsmann last week. Dark Arts full black.Very very light boards.

I have only been able to surf the Plasmic two times in very small waves. A lot of speed down the line, very easy, and fun to surf. In terms of speed, I would say similar to the EVO from Tomo. I like the board a lot. The only thing that worries me a little bit is that I can see some pressure dents on the board already (front foot only). I have expected that the board was at least as thought as a Helium surfboard from firewire, but it seems to dent easier. Let´s see what happens with more surf sessions on it. Has anyone had a similar experience with Dark Arts?

The Twinsmann is still on the rack.....waves are too small right now. Let´s see if some south swell comes before the winter to give it a try.

Attachments

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
Finally, I received the Plasmic and the Twinsmann last week. Dark Arts full black.Very very light boards.

I have only been able to surf the Plasmic two times in very small waves. A lot of speed down the line, very easy, and fun to surf. In terms of speed, I would say similar to the EVO from Tomo. I like the board a lot. The only thing that worries me a little bit is that I can see some pressure dents on the board already (front foot only). I have expected that the board was at least as thought as a Helium surfboard from firewire, but it seems to dent easier. Let´s see what happens with more surf sessions on it. Has anyone had a similar experience with Dark Arts?

The Twinsmann is still on the rack.....waves are too small right now. Let´s see if some south swell comes before the winter to give it a try.
Sick boars.

In my experience, you'll get pressures, but they don't really get more numerous or much worse. It always looks"lightly used". Construction is solid.

Reactions: WFCody