Album Surfboards

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Blowing it. EN’s are my go to and they feel good so far but I was curious.
I did not like EN's in my TM.

Your first few sessions sound like my first few sessions. What worked for me is I started to drop my back knee a bit more and widen my stance, in my head it feels like Craig Anderson, but on video it's barely noticeable and makes me look less hunchback.

I've tried a lot of fins in my TM and I always go back to the NVS Upright set. Some erbb's say they're small, but they're 20.25" of area which is bigger than a lot of twins on the market.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
More thots on the twinsman -

fun in a punchy BB. surfs in the pocket really nicely but can highline/chase down a section too.

so far I’m liking it a lot more than the lightbender. not as easy to navigate the lineup with but more rewarding up and riding. kinda feel like a goofball on it backside tho which reaffirms my belief I should only go right.

TA twins worked well. I still want to try the NVS upright set, agree with racer they work well, too.

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
More thots on the twinsman -

fun in a punchy BB. surfs in the pocket really nicely but can highline/chase down a section too.

so far I’m liking it a lot more than the lightbender. not as easy to navigate the lineup with but more rewarding up and riding. kinda feel like a goofball on it backside tho which reaffirms my belief I should only go right.

TA twins worked well. I still want to try the NVS upright set, agree with racer they work well, too.
hm I’m feeling the backside thing too, but I figured it was an archer thing. It goes down the line great backside but so far my turns have been pretty awkward for the most part.