Album Surfboards

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
I’m a sucker for these blue or green color boars, but I actually wish it was a 5 fin for quad/twin+1 options. I mean, even I cannot justify another <6’0 swallowtail twin to myself. NOYOLO
These look absolutely epic but I'm right there with you on there being no room on the rack for another twin.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Getting horny for my XTR TM that should be shipping this week. On the order card I asked for red with minimal logos, then I asked to change it to blue so it’ll probably be purple that’s actually grey with an album retro rave logo.

Horny-bought these large twins to try too, although I love the upright NVS set in my Varial TM:

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
Checked the XTR order status and noticed there are three 5’4” Plasmic in production. This is building my confidence that it is indeed the magic size. Also I noticed three 5’8” GMM2s also in production. Just goes to show that one is also magic.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Agree. Buy first then decide what doesn’t make the cut.

hipster sleds sell with the quickness right now. the more over priced the faster they go!

aside- @Duffy LaCoronilla what fins you like in the swallow tail twinsman?
True Ames TA…

Thanks @manbearpig

Been wanting to try my NVS Taylor Knox twins but the TAs work so good I don’t want to take them out.

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
Guys, there are some INSANELY fun-looking summer boards on the album site right now.

I'm tweaking with YOLO ideas.

Edit: I just realized this reads like a sales / clickbait-ey thing. Don't worry - they all still cost over $1100

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
True Ames TA…

Thanks @manbearpig

Been wanting to try my NVS Taylor Knox twins but the TAs work so good I don’t want to take them out.
No problem.

I keep going back to these fins always. I wanted to like the alki (spelling?) Ellis Ericsson set I got but nothing quite works as good as the TAs like you said

Reactions: sdsrfr

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
TAs have been my go to in my twinsman since I got it. they work so well I haven’t tried anything else. Going on almost 2 years.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
True Ames TA…

Thanks @manbearpig

Put in the T Knoxes if you want to change it up to something funky(fast, sharp and loose).

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
Bros, I need help YOLOing a mid-length. Looking for something to get me through the summer slop and east side Santa Cruz south swells with 40 thousand people on the peak. I've narrowed it down to a few options for you all:

1. Album Plasmid
2. Album Symphony
3. Rob Machado Sunday (Non-firewire version)
4. Christenson Hunstman

Open to other options as well if you all know of some prime ML YOLOs.
Oh, I like this subject. Been trying to decide on a small wave middy for a while myself. Plasmid in Varial is probably at the top of the list but I've been having trouble pulling the trigger.