Album Surfboards

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
Been watching tons of Asher Pacey and Corey Colapinto Plasmic clips in anticipation of receiving my Palsmic. If surfing that board feels half as fun as those guys look surfing it I will be stoked.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Been watching tons of Asher Pacey and Corey Colapinto Plasmic clips in anticipation of receiving my Palsmic. If surfing that board feels half as fun as those guys look surfing it I will be stoked.

You're gonna shred the plasmic so hard. That technique works better than WaveKi. LOL. I'm pretty sure the reason (everyone says) I surf just like Curren is because I watched Searching for Tom Curren hundreds of times when I was younger. It becomes subconscious. I can even conjure a set wave when the ocean is flat in the dying moments of a heat like TC used to.
:p

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
You're gonna shred the plasmic so hard. That technique works better than WaveKi. LOL. I'm pretty sure the reason (everyone says) I surf just like Curren is because I watched Searching for Tom Curren hundreds of times when I was younger. It becomes subconscious. I can even conjure a set wave when the ocean is flat in the dying moments of a heat like TC used to.
:p
haha…in my mind that will be true…in reality anyone who sees me will just shake their head and laugh.

j_mac

Legend (inyourownmind)
Aug 16, 2020

When is the arrival date?

It is a super fun board. The waves have been bigger and with a few additional YOLOs that I have been surfing a bit more. Each is fun in its own right. The other day grabbed the Plasmic - instantly a big smile and kind of went why I am surfing these other boards - haha! Until the big sets came through, then I was nervous on the Plasmic, though it handled it.

SD_Dan

OTF status
Jan 23, 2019
When is the arrival date?

It is a super fun board. The waves have been bigger and with a few additional YOLOs that I have been surfing a bit more. Each is fun in its own right. The other day grabbed the Plasmic - instantly a big smile and kind of went why I am surfing these other boards - haha! Until the big sets came through, then I was nervous on the Plasmic, though it handled it.
I think I should get it early January latest since I ordered around the beginning of November, but maybe a bit later with the holidays.

Glad to hear how much everyone seems to like the Plasmic. I really enjoy short, wide, fishy boards, so I suspect I will like this one. Looking forward to trying it.

Reactions: sdsrfr and j_mac
Dec 15, 2019
I'm afraid that I over-yoled and ended up with an extra. Anyone in the NYC/NJ area interested in a 5'9 Sunstone in dark artistry construction? It'll be in Brooklyn starting on the 29th.

Could be the perfect board for east coast waves. I could also ship but it would cost $300 to send it.
What are the rest of the dims/liters?

ChaseTMP

Billy Hamilton status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
Stock boards are piling up on the Album site...
Wow, there's 10 Twinsmans on their site now. I don't know how great a move that was to do five with that black ink in water spray. I actually really like the look of them, but if I was buying one, I'd be more stocked thinking it was a one-off.

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
Wow, there's 10 Twinsmans on their site now. I don't know how great a move that was to do five with that black ink in water spray. I actually really like the look of them, but if I was buying one, I'd be more stocked thinking it was a one-off.
i like the look too.. but so expensive for a pu board

Reactions: ChaseTMP