Album Surfboards

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
Anyways, I rode my 6'7" asym Townsend today and had a good time. Been riding it with the aipa twins, tried the album asym set (no likey), ready to change fins again.

Not dialed in yet, but definitely the archer here. Going into fat boy surf camp at the beginning of fall...

Whose the guy who always prescribes squats and deadlifts? I think I need some of those.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
man you are a weird fvckin dude. no one is doing this but you, on a thread about a brand that people are enjoying. if you don't like the boards, and it's clear that you don't, why do you even post here?

It's so odd that you have little to no self awareness
You decided to jump into an interaction I was having with Duffy in order to white knight... cause you assumed you knew where I was going with it (you were wrong)

Are you that guy in real life too?

I'm sorry I don't want to hold hands and sing Kumbaya... the surf world needs less "wall of positive noise."

Could care less if it's "a brand that people are enjoying".

Firewire is the most enjoyed brand on the planet - perhaps we should have a "no negativity" rule on those threads too?

Mark Price certainly wanted that.

Last edited:

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
dull edges. I said it five times!
speaking of fins, I put one through my heel a couple of weeks back. I don't recommend. Also I'll just say don't expect team yoga pants to help you if your ever bleeding from a shark bite. They made sure to stay clear away from me as I looked like a bloody zombie crawling my way up a cliffside. I might of photobombed somebodies instagram shot though.

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
got scars on both my heels from where I’ve stabbed myself with fins while doing the duck (back)paddle trick thing.

really embarrassing when you think you’re being coy and then fall off your board bc you stabbed yourself in the foot right as the wave of the day is approaching…

trifish

Gerry Lopez status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
got scars on both my heels from where I’ve stabbed myself with fins while doing the duck (back)paddle trick thing.

really embarrassing when you think you’re being coy and then fall off your board bc you stabbed yourself in the foot right as the wave of the day is approaching…
Mine went more like "I should probably pull out..... Ok like I should reallyyy probably pull out now..... Milk dat shet & pack it in!"