Album Surfboards

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
should have kept it up. I thought you did it intentionally for comparisons sake.

on my ig feed clay is doing a better job pedaling soft tops.

• Haha
Reactions: JDJ

chilly1

Nep status
Jan 4, 2010
Clay / Album Pool Party!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jan 10, 2014
One month later and finally got a session on the BomDia haha funny enough I’ve been surfing alot here on the gulf-just not a ton of quality lol got classic east coast chest-overhead no wind. So impressed with how the board went backside. Waves had a fat take off but would run on the inside. Bomdia did great carving then doing snaps when sections stood up. Got a little over aggressive on the inside on a coupe that I wish I could try again haha only complaint I could have was I missed a few waves but even loggers were missing them. As an exclusive stubby board rider I enjoyed the board being a little longer and thinner. Maybe another session this coming weekend thanks for all the input here-stoked on it!

Feb 5, 2024
Hey legends! I am looking at ordering the Bom Dia, however not sure how to size it - particularly the volume. I ride PU 5'7 Twinsman @ 31 litres and around 85 kgs. Should I order it around the same litres or go up? Thinking either the 5'10 or 5'11. Cheers!

Feb 5, 2024
One month later and finally got a session on the BomDia haha funny enough I’ve been surfing alot here on the gulf-just not a ton of quality lol got classic east coast chest-overhead no wind. So impressed with how the board went backside. Waves had a fat take off but would run on the inside. Bomdia did great carving then doing snaps when sections stood up. Got a little over aggressive on the inside on a coupe that I wish I could try again haha only complaint I could have was I missed a few waves but even loggers were missing them. As an exclusive stubby board rider I enjoyed the board being a little longer and thinner. Maybe another session this coming weekend thanks for all the input here-stoked on it!
How did you size the board? Did you go up from your normal HPSB?

Goofy_Footed

Nep status
Jul 31, 2016
Hey legends! I am looking at ordering the Bom Dia, however not sure how to size it - particularly the volume. I ride PU 5'7 Twinsman @ 31 litres and around 85 kgs. Should I order it around the same litres or go up? Thinking either the 5'10 or 5'11. Cheers!
Depends on the waves you plan on riding it in. If it’s the same as you ride with the TM, then similar volume should be fine.

Reactions: SimmoB1984
Feb 5, 2024
Depends on the waves you plan on riding it in. If it’s the same as you ride with the TM, then similar volume should be fine.
Thanks intend to ride it for bigger days when I need more control vs the twinny. though i want to make sure the Bom Dia doesnt feel like a boat!