Album Surfboards

waxurDyl

Gerry Lopez status
Apr 22, 2010
SoBay
I thought his sub-quivers required multiple sizes of a model in 2” increments and various colorways. I don’t think he even wanted the last DA album, he just didn’t have a purple one in his collection!
:jamon:
Kinda accurate, lol!!
Was there to pick up an Aipa and it was available. If it was a color I already had, maybe I wouldn’t have grabbed it. But I figured I could easily move it in this market if I didn’t vibe with it. New color, right size, available the day I was there, felt like it was meant to be so...lol

Last edited:

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
More importantly...

who's gonna do it?

u can get a decent used honda for that price. cray

Havoc

Phil Edwards status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
anyone try one of these?

43 liters in a 5'7

MathDebater

Michael Peterson status
Apr 13, 2016
SD
I forget where it was, I think a stab interview, beeyolos made some snide comments about shapers making silly asyms. Then he came out with the ridiculously long description for the maysym where he explains how he is very credible in asym design, and makes digs at what I assume is album. Anecdotally speaking, I’ve seen quite a few masyms sell very slowly on cl, not a lot of love from what I can tell. 1D46EF2D-FBDA-4649-AD28-CCF1F261D6E7.jpeg

Reactions: sdsrfr

HSY

OTF status
Aug 15, 2011
anyone try one of these?

43 liters in a 5'7
"anyone try one of these?"

I have both the 5'7" and the 4'10", yes the Fish is around 43.
looks to be the same marko foam build as the Almond R series and Formula Fun boards I see in my instagram ads and now surrounding this website (described as a fully recyclable copolymer foam made in USA with the deck pad and futures boxes).

Album version: $425 twin with included futures fins (5'7 fish at 43.5L)
Almond version: $374 quad with included futures fins (5'4 mini-sims at 36L)
Formula Fun version: $295 twin with included futures fins (5'3 fish at 42L)

so you can compare sizes, setups and shaper markup.

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
I forget where it was, I think a stab interview, beeyolos made some snide comments about shapers making silly asyms. Then he came out with the ridiculously long description for the maysym where he explains how he is very credible in asym design, and makes digs at what I assume is album. Anecdotally speaking, I’ve seen quite a few masyms sell very slowly on cl, not a lot of love from what I can tell. View attachment 109057
I always thought he was calling out Burch in that descriptions because of the "picklefork" comment.

That's why I love/hate Biolos though. He just doesn't give a fvck........unless you're a team rider :roflmao: