Album Surfboards

Sauce

OTF status
Oct 6, 2021
Matt was the most quick to reply with constructive advice shaper I've dealt with. still hard to swallow $1200+ boards; but then again $850 for team light glassed that will be dead in less than a year is just as hard to swallow

Reactions: vanrysss

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Matt was the most quick to reply with constructive advice shaper I've dealt with. still hard to swallow $1200+ boards; but then again $850 for team light glassed that will be dead in less than a year is just as hard to swallow
Where are getting Team Light boards for $850?

Sauce

OTF status
Oct 6, 2021
Some of the local shops here have ci's and losts at $789 + 7% tax. And they seem a lot less keen these days to give any discount

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Some of the local shops here have ci's and losts at $789 + 7% tax. And they seem a lot less keen these days to give any discount

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
another session on the moonie - really enjoying my wider than stonk, thinner than stonk 6'3 for a mindless NCSD DD option.

really really fast down the line and stable across burger flat sections before the reforms. cutbacks into cheater-5s, rinse and repeat.

one knock - I'm really noticing the length compared to my typically shorter boards (5'10 and under). still getting used to shuffling back onto the tail for that cutty. want to switch back to running the album semi-keel for shoulder high and up. rasta keel work well for the smaller days where you're really just doing a trim and glide down the line.

Reactions: j_mac and Aruka

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
I've never had this experience.
But everyone I know that has ordered a ...lost has had this experience.
I've ordered a Lost and it came out just as ordered

In fact of the many boards I've ordered I've always gotten the board I ordered.

I've refused a few boards though with the proper dims for shitty glasswork. Most recently the fin installs looked **** yellow and the **** yellow resin had been splashed on the board a bit. Was offered my money back or s new board.

Last edited:

Northern_Shores

Miki Dora status
Mar 30, 2009
They're in completely different categories for completely different waves and styles of surfing.
True. I had not before visited the Frye website, but I just did right now to inform myself to the style of surfing his boards are meant for. If you are rocking short shorts and jazz hands Skip got you covered!

1686234122773.png
:roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr