Album Surfboards

MrSteve

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 1, 2015
NJ
Pretty incredible the speed that used albums sell at. Got instantly swarmed yesterday after posting one and gone a couple hours later. Multiple guys wanting to venmo money just to hold it without even knowing me. Than made the mistake of forgetting to pull the listing right away and had to sort through more emails and crush dreams
How about $600 for a golf balled, raised stringer PU?

1679195721236.png

smithgrind

Nep status
Dec 25, 2009
PNW
The deck of that board looks like edward james olmos's face. Laughed when I saw it pop up on cl, its been up a while now with no drop in price..the used album market is hilarious.
Need a EJO film reference here to determine the crater factor. Are we talking Bladerunner pocks? Stand and Deliver footwells? Battlestar Galactica bomb holes?

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Need a EJO film reference here to determine the crater factor. Are we talking Bladerunner pocks? Stand and Deliver footwells? Battlestar Galactica bomb holes?
Miami vice level facial crevicing - solid stache, in charge...this is after all a plasmic on the east coast. Boar probably has plenty of fuck left in it , just my size in fact. I might offer them $250 and get a few surfs on it before the stringer tears through the deck.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Miami vice level facial crevicing - solid stache, in charge...this is after all a plasmic on the east coast. Boar probably has plenty of fook left in it , just my size in fact. I might offer them $250 and get a few surfs on it before the stringer tears through the deck.
Bro, that’s double concave deck. Must’ve been an $1500 unlimited custom!