Album Surfboards

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Wow! You think there is actual justice in the legal system - what planet are you living on - The legal system is a fucking joke - this goes for the FBI, CIA, IRS all the way down to the local judges - the rule is - he who has the highest paid lawyer with connections to ruling judges wins - end of story - the judges are just as corrupt and maybe more so as the scumbag lawyers before them. Lawyers are parasites - leches that add 0 value to society - they create nothing. You cannot get justice in this country anymore.
202572B0-FDCD-4F05-B8CF-0927DE959620.gif

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
I'm not in the market, but there are three chevron sprayed Plamics on Album's site that look pretty nice.

Last edited:

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I’m actually not surprised. Their distribution network is top notch. I dont know of a more commonly found brand OTR except FireWire.
right, but it's just the fact that they're in the racks of every local shop?
Personally, I havent ridden one is 10 yrs, but I understand the enduring popularity among older bros, since we grew up with CIs under the feet of TC, Slates, Dane, Jordy, and all the top guys.
But I'm baffled by who is moving the needle for CI shortboards among younger than 30 y.o. surfers. The Gudangs? Parker Coffin? Booby Quad? Do the kids care about dadbod Dane? M-Feb aint selling HPSBs.

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
my theory is brand recognition goes a loooooong way for the impulsive (adult learner) OTR shopper.
They sold a fuk load of mids to the COVIDs. I go to teen/kid contest. WSA, SSS, NSSA- them and pyzel the most popular hpsbs. Sharp eye doing good in that crowd as is biolis. Then add in the curren wanna likes me, plus the Bobby’s plus the Febs and finish it with the Danes and there u have it. Maybe sprinkle some guds bros plus a non ct coffin. They just covered Covid newby to the old guard.

Reactions: Havoc and Aruka