Album Surfboards

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
No, but there's this 64 year old guy at my local who claims them and he shreds - also has a 6 pack.
Says it's the only workout he does besides surf.
Back in ‘72 at sunset point I was doing Jefferson Deadlifts with Bobby and Mick who described to me the fun they had on my deadlift program. You wouldn’t understand the feelings we felt. Fun!

kool-aid

Michael Peterson status
Aug 28, 2003
San Francisco
Who here has ordered a custom from Album and what was your process like?

Ordered an unlimited custom a month ago and still haven't heard anything.

It sounded like Matt reaches out to you to firm up details but maybe he had enough in the notes to go off of?

Kind of weird...

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego

It sounded like Matt reaches out to you to firm up details but maybe he had enough in the notes to go off of?

Kind of weird...
I emailed with Matt before ordering and then submitted my order via Varial and forwarded my discussion with Matt to them after I received the OA.

everything came out as expected but it was just a dims mashup between two stock sizes, nothing fancy.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

Kind of weird...
I ordered a Townsend last month. ”Matt” got back to me by email the next day about a width change request (I ordered from the “simple” online form so width was set automatically and I wanted a little wider).

Haven’t heard anything since, though.