Album Surfboards

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Need some of those poop brown Elmore fins to match. Plus, you’ll get props from those Rasta plumber bros for the red-gold-green! LOL
Or break out the rattle cans and turn it into a dank lightning bolt.

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
I was debating ordering a slightly shorter/wider/thicker Twinsmand (I have a stock 5'8) and here pops up a 5'7 x 20" x 2.5" but the god damn dank rasta swirl?! I cant. Also the base color looks like my baby's sh!t.

Paint job could be over the hot coat. Hard to tell but looks a little flaky around the left fin box?

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
This is a joke right

• Haha
Reactions: MathDebater

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
This is a joke right

well, the $1900 longboards haven't sold yet so he obviously wasn't charging enough.

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019
This is a joke right

Who knows aye... That 6'9 twinny Ledge for $1,500 has apparently sold, so the Whale is priced right. You only gotta pay another $550 for an additional 21 inches of surfboard. Practically a bargain!

Mar 27, 2019
Somewhere
My conclusion is... I like the folding picnic table he used. It seemed very solid and well constructed. I'm only giving the video an 8 though, because he did not provide a link on where to purchase the table.

Aruka

Tom Curren status
Feb 23, 2010
PNW
oof. yeah those waves did not look like something i would enjoy a twinsman in, especially an RP version.

i didn't watch beyond that but this guy is more of a longboarder, right?

albumatt

Michael Peterson status
Oct 6, 2005
san clemente, ca
Visit site
Hi all
Had no idea there was a little thread going here. I think it's been 9 or 10 years since I logged on here to the old erbb. Can't believe I remembered my password haha.

I appreciate the interest in the boards. hopefully some of you have had some fun times over the years on some of the shapes.

Happy to answer any questions you have - will try to check back now and again. but feel free to hit me up anytime

peace!
Matt

Sam_K

Legend (inyourownmind)
Dec 11, 2019
Hi all
Had no idea there was a little thread going here. I think it's been 9 or 10 years since I logged on here to the old erbb. Can't believe I remembered my password haha.

I appreciate the interest in the boards. hopefully some of you have had some fun times over the years on some of the shapes.

Happy to answer any questions you have - will try to check back now and again. but feel free to hit me up anytime

peace!
Matt
Hey Matt,

I've got a Twinsman on order, can't wait to try it!

I heard somebody say once that if you're going to get custom dims on a board it's better to increase/decrease thickness because that won't affect the rocker as much.

Whereas if you start messing with width too much, it can change the rocker. Is there any truth to that?

For instance, the stock 6'2 Ledge is only 19 wide but if I was going to get it I would want something closer to 19.75 wide. Would that affect the rocker in a negative way?

Reactions: urchined

Oceanslide

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2008
Oceanside, CA
Hi all

peace!
Matt
Show…