Album Surfboards

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Just sayinnn.

Album's channels appear to be double, sit inside a concave bottom, and only go to the middle of the board and out the tail. In recent times (5-6 yrs) there are only a handful of shapers that do them like that.

That rounded squash plasmic looks familar too. lol.

INDTUBE

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 6, 2019
I surf the same break as the owner of Album - he mainly rides longer twin fins - friendly - good guy - surfs well. People seems to love his boards. Some of the older locals do not like him at all. Something about him suing a long time local over an incident in the water where he got bitch slapped and couldn't let it go. Cost the dude a bunch of money he didn't have.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Just sayinnn.

Album's channels appear to be double, sit inside a concave bottom, and only go to the middle of the board and out the tail. In recent times (5-6 yrs) there are only a handful of shapers that do them like that.

That rounded squash plasmic looks familar too. lol.
Bro, I’ve got boars from both and the channels are not very similar. It’s a bonzer channel. Look at the AO thread: It’s that. Matt even calls it that in his plasmic video.
C’mon man. Widen your field of vision. Tomo was in diapers when Campbell Bros. we’re doing this stuff. As GG showed, others doing similar in 70s, way before Tomo, as well.

Last edited:

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I surf the same break as the owner of Album - he mainly rides longer twin fins - friendly - good guy - surfs well. People seems to love his boards. Some of the older locals do not like him at all. Something about him suing a long time local over an incident in the water where he got bitch slapped and couldn't let it go. Cost the dude a bunch of money he didn't have.
A salty Oside local and long time board builder told me that if there is a disagreement you handle it in da water. No going to da beach where there's cameras and people around. He said "You take that f#cker straight to tha bottom. You scare the sh!t outta him, so he dont do that again."

I thought to myself... i'm never pissing YOU off in the water. lol.

Mar 27, 2019
Somewhere
Is the 5’5 the E.A.S.T. version?

a 5’5 is huge for Asher.
Maybe. They were a bit different than the stock dims
Coco rode a 5'0 x 17.5 x 2.32, and Mason rode a 5'2 x 18.88 x 2.32, much narrower than stock.
Matt Parker refers to it as a slot bonzer channel

Reactions: sdsrfr

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Imo unless someone ends up needing medical attention or their teeth replaced there's no need to get authorities involved. Figure out a way to fook their wife or hit the gym and come back to beat their ass in six months.
Or just, like, be and adult and get over it.

people who still want to kick asses and take names after high school age just haven’t been arrested and/or sued… yet.