Activist SCOTUS

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
LOL

I know the system very well. I'm just mocking the Constitution literalists.

Going on about letting the states decide about human rights, as though human rights are not universal, is proposterous.

If we as a country can't recognize what constitutes human rights and instead let the states decide, wtf are we even doing together.

Lastly, impossing your nutty religious cult beleifs on the entire country, has nothing to do with living in a pluralistic society.
?proposterous? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

In god we trust. Good luck.

we dont agree on when “human” begins. I do think we agree on “human” rights.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
?proposterous? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

In god we trust. Good luck.

we dont agree on when “human” begins. I do think we agree on “human” rights.
Good grief, you can't even write the word human without putting it in quotations.

What a Christian.

If you're a true Constitution literalist, you would know about the separation of church and state.

Keep you cultist beleifs to yourself and we are good.

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country
What is he/she imposing on you?

Do you know what imposing even means?

Your pettiness is entirely self-imposed.
I try to pin you down to a position.........and you go straight into 'last grape in the fruit bowl' mode.

The position of leftists is: We want $hit, you will give it to us or you will be destroyed.

By the way, that's a Man, and I'm not a biologist.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I try to pin you down to a position.........and you go straight into 'last grape in the fruit bowl' mode.

The position of leftists is: We want $hit, you will give it to us or you will be destroyed.

By the way, that's a Man, and I'm not a biologist.
So "progressives" are not imposing anything on you.

"Okay".

1656775502026.gif

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Before Joe nominated a tranny for the job, no one had ever heard of the Assistant Secretary Designate for Health, a totally obscure job. Had he nominated a normie, that would still be the case.