ACLU at war with the bill of rights

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
It's just a matter of time until they complete their reversal and go to war on behalf of the unequal application of the 1A. That is, to the point that they don't even bother to gaslight about it any more.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Glenn Gaylord is hyper-ventilating because the ACLU promoted a podcast that says the anti-gun movement isn't woke enough?

Nobody.
Fukn.
Cares.

Biden presidency. Jack diddly doodoo is happening on the gun grab and defund the police fronts.

I've seen "pro" surfer vlogs with more subtle titles. Waging War? LMAO.
:roflmao:

everytime

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It must be Opposite Day.

Gun control laws have their roots in racism. The first laws restricting 2A rights were passed for the purpose of preventing blacks from having firearms.

Reactions: Ifallalot

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
It's just a matter of time until they complete their reversal and go to war on behalf of the unequal application of the 1A. That is, to the point that they don't even bother to gaslight about it any more.
The entire constitution is “problematic”.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
It must be Opposite Day.

Gun control laws have their roots in racism. The first laws restricting 2A rights were passed for the purpose of preventing blacks from having firearms.
Definitely the case with the assault weapons ban.

I bet some of the rural/Good Ol' Boy counties in may-issue states, you could do the same thing with black people applying for a conceal-carry as you could with the home appraisers, where they stash the photos of the black family and have a white person there and it's appraised for significantly more.

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Starting with redefining it:

sk.JPG

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016

I bet some of the rural/Good Ol' Boy counties in may-issue states, you could do the same thing with black people applying for a conceal-carry as you could with the home appraisers, where they stash the photos of the black family and have a white person there and it's appraised for significantly more.
From the extreme far right MTV News…

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad

I know the facts on a couple of these examples and you're gonna be real unhappy about the outcome if/when those facts come out.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Starting with redefining it:

View attachment 113580
Amending the Constitution is comically difficult. The barrier to change is so high. Anything that actually passes in that fashion is truly the will of the people.

If Skully said the Constitution is whatever Sonya Sotomayor says it is, that'd be cause for your concern. Are you really worried something Skully wants that you don't want is making it through the Nebraska State Legislature? You think Alabama and Arkansas are ratifying some left-leaning wet dreams??

My guess is, Biden doesn't pick any judges, Breyer dies with a Republican in the White House and McConnell running the Senate, it goes 7-2, and in 20 years, Amendments become all the rage again because the Supreme Court is 100 years behind the electorate.