ABC: The Ultimate Surfer!

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2015
Will simply bet that it won’t get a second season. That is all.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Television has run out of ideas and is just on repeat mode. At least Boardinghouse followed the Triple Crown. Wonder if the kook who pitched this idea touted his idea to media execs as something that hadn't been done before?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
This is what the great minds at the WSL came up with for content? Pathetic

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
ABC seems an appropriate network.

All the photos from this night are gold...
Goddamn Harvey is an ugly motherfooker, and undoubtedly pinching Gabby in the background.
Ziff is a dork.

Anyone know who the guy in the red pants is next to the old CEO?

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
Television has run out of ideas and is just on repeat mode. At least Boardinghouse followed the Triple Crown. Wonder if the kook who pitched this idea touted his idea to media execs as something that hadn't been done before?

Sunny punching somebody in every episode was the best part of that show.Whats going to be entertaining about a wave pool and surfers with no personality? Their only hope is they throw a brazzo in the mix for drama ,and hot instagram girl that insists on surfing in a thong

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Wonder if the kook who pitched this idea touted his idea to media execs as something that hadn't been done before?
That's not way to pitch show. You pitch like this.

"It will be just like (insert previous ultra successful show), but with surfers!"

Such as Aliens movie was pitched as "Jaws, in space"

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
They'd be better off making it a reality show based on the erBB...

Put Stu Lanning, B A E R, Ogro, Squidley, Autoprax, Caca, iFall, Fecal, Gromsdad, Myself and GWS in a house together and let the cameras roll. Scott Bass could be the host. No waves necessary.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

Put Stu Lanning, B A E R, Ogro, Squidley, Autoprax, Caca, iFall, Fecal, Gromsdad, Myself and GWS in a house together and let the cameras roll. Scott Bass could be the host. No waves necessary.
Will you be supplying the Crisco?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010

You are a sick and perverse individual.

We can have at my house.

• Love
Reactions: $kully

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar

To commemmerate the non-invite, I'll be taping firecrackers to rotten eggs, lighting them and heaving them at the perfect angle to shower you all with satisfaction.

Boneroni

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2012
Goleta
To commemmerate the non-invite, I'll be taping firecrackers to rotten eggs, lighting them and heaving them at the perfect angle to shower you all with satisfaction.
I'll light them for you.......

and then maybe go surf that left out front, if el O lets me (y)