A video for Fecal Fascist to attempt to refute.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Also, GD, you meant to say “just a hypothesis”. A theory is a set of principles that are based on scientific facts and observations.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Fecal Fascist, Lets hear your best attempt to refute the video below. Try to stay on point with the video. Please watch it in its entirety and go point by point. Thanks.

So let me start by saying no President would unilaterally be able to pass any sweeping changes either strengthening or weakening gun laws that wouldn't just get slapped down by the other 2 branches.

Also, what Beto said will be used by the NRA for years. They should consider donating to his campaign.

I believe that if you could magically make every AR15 and AK47 disappear, we'd have another mass shooting in about the same 1-2 month timeframe as apparently this is now the new "normal". Someone will use another center-fire, magazine-fed semi-auto weapon with a high capacity magazine and do the same horrible $hit.

Dude in the video says he needs his weapon to defend against evil stuff like the mass shooters. Yet pro gun people always say those rifles are used in an incredibly tiny number of gun deaths. So which is it?

Re: his boiling frog comparison, he's making fun of "common sense gun laws" and "a sprinkle of universal background checks" cool, so make MOAR GUNZ and keep 'em easy to get so you can justify needing drum magazines for an AR because there are so many guns out there and crazy people have easy access to them.

Both sides are obviously guilty of over hyping the statistical likelihood of death by mass shooting to further their agendas. But that's the thing, fear is a powerful motivator.

This whole mass shooting phenomenon and the different side's reactions seem like a big BF Skinner experiment, wherein the randomness of the incidents cause both sides to double down on what they percieve to be the solution.

Ever since the assault weapons ban expired, gun manufacturers have been ramping up production. I remember when a 12gauge or revolver was the standard for home defense. Now unless you have a 6 shot "tactical" shotgun with rail mounted flashlight to go with your Glock outfitted with tritium sights and an AR with red dot sights and 30 round mags, well hell, you're just a sitting duck, asking for the government to roll their tyrrany tanks up to your front door right after a rapist has his way with your dog and steals your children.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Dude in the video says he needs his weapon to defend against evil stuff like the mass shooters. Yet pro gun people always say those rifles are used in an incredibly tiny number of gun deaths. So which is it?
Not just that but of all the mass shootings in places where you can freely have as many AK47s as you want and even open carry them, not one mass shooting was stopped by gun turds with these rifles.

To perpetuate this myth in the face of easily observed facts is insane.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
http://www.mrcolionnoir.com I am an Attorney and Owner of N.O.I.R. Inc. A production company dedicated to the Modern Firearms Industry and Lifestyle. I am the Host of the show "NOIR" on www.nrafreestly.net. I'm an NRA News Commentator, 2nd Amendment Advocate, Reviewer of All things Gun, an Urban (City) Gun Enthusiast and One of Many who Personify the The Pew Pew Lifestyle. Most People just Call me COLION NOIR.
Well.....I wasn't far off.

Also, industry and lifestyle......kind of paints this as a luxury and recreational activity and not a vital need.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca
Not just that but of all the mass shootings in places where you can freely have as many AK47s as you want and even open carry them, not one mass shooting was stopped by gun turds with these rifles.

To perpetuate this myth in the face of easily observed facts is insane.
One would have to be armed at all times or have easy access to a weapon for the self defense thing to work. But easy access to weapons + children in a home just seems like a recipe for disaster. Would need biometric safes or something similar.

I never understood the open carry concept. People panic about an unattended bag in a busy area. Trying to normalize someone walking around with a rifle on their back seems antithetical to the "if you see something, say something" narrative. And if an armed society were truly a polite society, I'd think as a nation we'd have the lowest homicide rates in the world.

Apparently for the 2A to be able to effectively defend all other rights in the bill of rights, you'll have to accept the fact that our "well regulated militia" has only had the bare minimum of NRA approved regulations applied.

Reactions: FecalFace

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Well.....I wasn't far off.

Also, industry and lifestyle......kind of paints this as a luxury and recreational activity and not a vital need.
I would say that there are way more people for whom owning a gun is a "want" rather than a "need". That's not all of them but it's also not none of them.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump, has a history of using actors for political purposes like his campaign announcement.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
The rubes love their fraud and are not quite ready to admit they done been conned.

Is it just a coincidence that these people were positioned where they were?

Why didn't they post up what most Trumby cultists look like? Fat, 66 years old, and angry.

Uberkuque

Gerry Lopez status
Nov 19, 2014
I don't see any words written by you that contain substance.

I have time, take however long you need.

:sleep:
You’ll never get anything of substance from him.

Gromsdad is like Forrest Gump except Forrest Gump was dumb smart while gromsdad is just dumb.